Chapter 9

sorry for not updating so heres a long one for ya idk x zoey

~

we had finished the movie with all the guys after Sam had come over. I can't believe Niall got the janoskians to come over. 5/5 followed me on twitter and their group account. I kept calm until after they left and went crazy. did I forget to mention that i have all their numbers now too omg????

Anywhore

Sam was about to leave when the boys came up to him.

One right after another they fired questions at him.

"Who are you?"

"Are you too dating?"

"Did you have sex?" i wanted to scream when they asked this.

"How and where did you meet?"

"How old are you?"

Sams eyes were huge as he struggled to answer all the questions. I huffed. Did they have to be so protective?

"Guys stop" I sighed. 

They all rolled their eyes.

"Well its late i better get home.." Sam trailed off after an awkward silence.

"No stay here you shouldnt go out its too dark" I said grabbing his hand as he turned around to leave.

"Hes not staying with you" Niall ordered.

"Yes he is" I retorted. I ignored Niall and the boys protests as I pulled Sam upstairs to my room.

We laughed as we shut the door and sat on the bed.

I left Sam on the bed and went into my closet and changed into a camisole and pajama shorts as i came out he smiled.

I lifted the blanket on my side of the bed and hopped in as Sam took off his shirt and jeans. Leaving him only his boxers.

I turned off the light by my bed and we were left in complete darkness.

Sam wrapped his arms around me and rested his head in the crook of my neck and sighed happily,

"i love you alicat" i smiled.

"i love you too Sammers" i turned around to face Sam and planted a kiss on his lips.

"Ali? will you go on a date with me?" Sam asked.

My insides went crazy. I nodded my head then realized he probably couldnt see me very well.

"Yes i would love too!" I smiled wide. He breathed a sigh of relief.

"I wanted to ask you since this morning when i found you but i didnt want to rush things considering you were crying your eyes out.." he trailed off.

"Yeahh" i sighed. A silence came between us for a bit until Sam asked,

"Why were you crying?"

"Well a little while ago Connor and I were at an orphanage because we had runaway about 3 years or so ago because of our dad. And a few weeks ago Niall and the boys showed up looking to adopt, and so Niall had came up too me sweet talked me and broke some of my walls down and then adopted me and Con. Over the past few weeks i had trusted niall more and more because i wanted to change myself and let loose and start trying to be happier so i trusted him. This morning on twitter i was reading all the hate i was getting and started to tear up. During that i was in the car with Niall and his buddy Josh and we were going shopping for a guitar for me when we arrived at the store and Niall and Josh turned around when Niall had called me a crybaby and i got 100x more depressed than i already was so i ran out of the car and just ran until my legs gave out. By then i was crying and it started to rain and then well you came along.." i said as sobs started to rack my body.

"Im sorry i shouldnt of asked dont cry please i hate it when you cry" Sam wiped my tears and wrapped me in a hug.

"How about we just go to sleep" he mumbled into my hair. I nodded as i finished crying.

"Goodnight babe" Sam whispered and pecked my cheek.

"Goodnight Sammy" I mumbled and fell asleep.

~

I woke up to hearing 5 fermiliar voices.

"Did they do it?"

"Well hes not wearing a shirt"

"Neither is Alice!"

"Shh dont wake them"

i poked Sam lightly and he stirred.

"What the hell guys!" i spat as i opened my eyes and sat up.

Their eyes widened.

"Did you guys do it?" Louis asked.

Sams face went red.

"Yes louis we had hot passionate sex last night all while you guys were in the other rooms!" I said sarcasm dripping from my voice.

I got out of bed,

"Whats for breakfast?" i asked Harry.

"I didnt make anything" he responded as zayn, liam and niall left.

"Ok Sam do you wanna go out to eat?" I asked as Sam got out of bed.

He was still in his boxers.

Louis and Harrys eyes widened.

"Young man-" louis started,

"Stop we didnt do anything" i cut him off

"But hes in his underwear!" Harry said as Sam walked into my bathroom and shut the door ignoring Harry and Lou.

"Doesnt mean anything happened, he didnt have any pajamas or anything so what do you expect?" i huffed and pushed them out of my room.

Sam walked out of the bathroom.

"Want to go to the diner?" Sam asked smiling. I nodded. I went and sat back on the bed. Sam picked his clothes up off the floor and put them on as i watched his back muscles tighten and loosen as he moved around. Damn it i was weak for back muscles.

Sam turned around and winked.

"Like what you see sweetheart?" I chuckled and blushed and he jumped onto the bed and planted a kiss on my lips.

"We will leave at 9 to go to the diner so i will pick you up"  Sam smiled and left.

it was 8:15 so i had 45 minutes to get ready before Sam came back.

~

It was 9 oclock on the nose as Sam came to pick me up.

We headed to the diner in his car.

Best way to start a morning ever.

-

sorry for not updating in like 2 months idk oops im lazy and fiz is hard to get ahold of bc her ipod wasnt working but hope you enjoyed the chapter!

-zoey xx