Chapter 1

Alice's P.O.V

                          *Flashback* (Alice 9 years old )

                                I was just sitting in my room and then i heard a car slam really loud then i started to shank really bad then i heard footstep coming up the stairs."WHERE ARE YOU ! YOU LITTLE BITCH!" I heard my dad scream then he bursts through the door. Then when he sees me he smirks at me then come up to me a punches me in the face i start to cry even more when i get more and more blows all around  my body . After when he was he spat on me then left to room i sat there for god knows how long until Connor my 10 year old brother at the time came in and went straight to and said the words i still remember to this day " Alice don't worry ill get us out of here i promise ".

   * Flashback over*

I wake up in my bed covered in my own sweat and screaming then Connor comes and doesn't say anything and just hugs me . after a little while Connor left and we both got changed and cleaned up. we are called down for adoption time i think it useless because I'm not leaving this place without Connor and usually no one wants to adopted two children let alone a broken 16 year old girl . Espically with scars on her wrists. So we went downstairs  and Connor sat at the front of the room while  I sat in the back corner, nobody ever even takes a second glance at me anyway. I sat and watched as Brianna and her girls walked to the front of the eoom waiting for the people to come and look for kids to adopt. They pushed and shoved all of the other girls and some boys out of the way and sat down in a line. I didn't bother anymore to tell them to stop doing that because hardly anyone gets picked anymore. 

*flashback 2 years ago at the orphanage*

Connor and I had just run away from our abusive dad and had come to the doors of the orphanage and walked in.

"Hello children what can I do for you today?" the lady at the front desk said in a sickly sweet tone. Connor and  I cringed at the tone.

"were orphans we would like too I guess register here..." Connor trailed off.

"Oh yeah of course!" She chorused.

"Oh excuse me! My name is Rylee!" 'Rylee' said shaking mine and Connors hands.

"Hi i'm Connor and this is my sister Alice"  Connor motioned to himself and myself. I gave a small smile and Rylee took us to sign papers and other legal documents. After we were finished she showed us to our rooms. Connor was in the one beside mine and I shared one with 3 other girls,

"Ew." The blonde one whispered. "What an attention whore" she whispered to the 2 other girls pointing at the self-harm scars on my wrists and other bruises made from the abuse all over my arms. The girls laughed and walked over to me as I placed my bags on the bed.

"Whats your name?" The blonde one asked in a snobby voice.

"Al-l-i-c-c-ee?" I stuttered, I had some social anxiety. The girls cackled.

"I'm Brianna" She smirked.

"And youre the girl who is never gonna get picked from this orphanage!" She bitched at me. I looked down as tears started to roll down my cheeks.

"cry baby bitch!" she cussed at me. 

Her and the other girls started to beat me up while I sat on the floor taking all of their blows.

*month later*

Connor and Rylee finally found out about Brianna and her girls beating me and moved Brianna and her girls to the other section of the orphanage.

*Flashback over*

Brianna and her girls gasped as 5 tall figures walked into the room.

"I would like you to meet-" Rylee said,

A/N

hey guys happiness for chapter one! so ya don't have anything else to say but bye

Fizzys Links:                                                                   

Kik : staytrueandbeu

 Twitter : @alanatheapple 

 tumblr : Alana_In_Underland 

 Instagram : Alana_In_Underland

Zoey:

wattpad: @awkotacos14