Chapter 3: '' WHY WOULD YOU ..''

The ending summer of July and into August was finally here. After Keno's party I woke up in my bed, and phone numbers written all over my arms with desperate boys and girls numbers. One night I had a stomach ache and I ended up fainting, and I was rushed to the hospital. While they tested me, the doctor took Aunt Rebecca into a mini room and all I heard was the doctor making a talking noise and Aunt Rebecca yelling ''WHAT!'' Their conversation ended, so I pretended I was sleeping as they walked back into the room.

'' Denise? Wakey Wakey, time to go home.'' The doctor said. I opened my left eye and stared at him. He was smiling then he started a mixed emotion face.

'' Denise I have some news for you . . . You're pregnant . . .'' the doctor said with the no facial expression. As soon as he said that, I felt like I was going to go into a com--

''CLEAR!'' a nurse yelled

2 hours later

The phone rang and rang and rang; until I actually decided to answer it. It was JJ.

''Hello?'' I said.

'' Hey! Wassup? Why you answered like that? You Okay? Who I gotta Bust!'' JJ said.

'' I'm fine; I just got some real good / bad news. . . '' I slowly replied.

''NO YOU'RE NOT BREAKING UP WITH ME! No! I didn't do anything to you!'' he yelled over the phone, about to cry.

'' Come over in like 15 minutes. Okay?''

''NOPE! I'm coming over now!'' he quickly said hanging up.

5 minutes later

JJ quickly rushed into my room, and flopped on the bed making a snow angel.

'' I came over as quickly as I could but you can't break--''

'' I'm Pregnant . . .''

'' What! It's Not April Fools! Stop playing! I used protection! I didn't want to hurt you! Did you cheat? I used protection'' JJ shouted. I began to sobbing. JJ calmed down and walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me.'' I'm sorry for accusing you for cheating shorty, I'm just so shocked. I know the baby's mine...and I'm going to be there for him or her. So we gotta stick together these few months. 'He slowly wiped his tears and he wiped mines too. He hugged me than left because he had to pick up Ariana from daycare. I was all alone.

I went on Facebook and posted:

''I found my soul mate five years ago, we both were invited to a party, and we got drunk. . . And now we are blessed with a baby. I know we broke a sin, we aren't married yet but we asked God for forgiveness. I'm asking that you pray for us

#Pregnant #Unknown Gender''

Its October, I'm 1 month, everyone basically know it's obvious. I was called all types of things, but hey it didn't bother me at all, I knew all those names weren't what I was. Ever since I got pregnant JJ has been trying to make sure I was okay every 10 minutes, it was annoying the first 2 weeks, but I had to get used to it. My cousins been a big help, they were planning dates for checkups and emergency callers, they were even planning my Baby Shower for February! Aunt Rebecca explained to JJ how to be a good dad. When JJ brought Ariana over one day, she saw my stomach and she thought I was eating too much McDonalds. I still went to school, but I was in a class with pregnant girls only. Last month I found out that this girl has been in this pregnant class all her high school years, she already had 4 kids by the end of her 11th grade year and she's back for her 12th grade year. . . Pregnant AGAIN! Another girl named Carissa went into Labor, which was Creepy! My school days weren't so bad, everyone knew I was pregnant, except the new kids. When JJ comes 4th period to see me, the other girls just gave me a stank look, JJ usually catches them looking at me and he says '' Now Honey Booboo, You Don't Want any of this!''