Chapter 1: The Beginning

''Where's My Niece??'' yelled Aunt Rebecca while she was screaming and yelling down the hospital hallways. She ran to the main waiting room and a nurse stopped her, looking at her from her eyes to the bottom of her feet as she slowed down.

''Excuse Me Ma'am. . . You Can't Be Running Down these hallways yelling and screaming... you should know that since you're a nurse, you still have your nurses scrubs on. I hear you're looking for your niece?'' She said with confusion.

''Yes! My niece is having a baby! She's eighteen, Where is she? ''Aunt Rebecca said panting.

''Okay Ma'am let me just check the files . . . Aha! Denise Guerrier?'' the nurse replied.

''Yes! Yes! Where is she?'' yelled Aunt Rebecca as she regained her breathing.

''Go to the delivery room. Down these double--''

''I Work here! Can you not see my badge!'' Aunt Rebecca interrupted. Rebecca was running and turning left and right like the thief off of temple run. Aunt Rebecca ran panting, and holding her chest. She finally reached the delivery room and looked around worried and scared.

''Denise are you okay? Where's Samantha?'' She Asked. After she said that, the doctor came over and said ''Ma'am, Denise Is Going into labor soon in less than 45 minutes so we will start wrapping up". Samantha walked over to me on the bed looking dead as a rock.

''I can't stay I'm under age!'' Samantha said with disgust and tears running down her face. She walked away slowly while she signaled her mom to come.

''You're only seventeen--oh you just turned eighteen . . . But the operation is about to start. Well I've done delivery millions of times. All I'm asking for is, for your cooperation and all this will go fast and gentle.'' said the doctor smoothly and calm and he walked away slowly not making no contact with me again.

''Denise... I'm so proud of you right now. . Could've be better if you mom was has here to physically be with you and this newborn child. But I'm proud you never had abortion and took the life of this innocent unborn child that's became part of you for almost six months. I think it will be premature because you never did the whole nine months. But this moment must be with you forever...and ever.'' Aunt Rebecca said smiling with tears. Doctors running through the medium sized room holding baby blankets that were white with blue and red strips. Then it was time for the operation to start, I could hear the doctors communicated with each other while that waited for the right time to start pushing.

''ALL CLEAR! READY! One nurse yelled.

''To admit. . . I was scared. What if I don't make it or the baby doesn't make it

Through the operation, and my baby has no

..Mother...''

Wanna Know What Happens Next?

Thanks For Reading, Make Sure You Share It, Vote, Comment!

XOXO Denise