Chapter 12

DENISE POV

"Are you gonna tell the police about the fake nurse?" Samantha asked. All eyes went on Me , who looked half way deceased.

"No It--"

"What do you mean no? That is illegal Denise! She could have put something in your IVY. " Aunt Rebecca yelled.

" It-- wouldnt... help, If we do--Tell it would get worst." I started to say. Everyone sat in silence until a nurse came inside, the nurse smiled at the family but no one smiled back.

"Well, its seems like she was injected with some peanut oil lethal injection." The nurse said. She ringed for the doctor to come.

" No shes allergic to peanuts ma'am" Rebecca said.

"Ma'am but she has a lethal injection that can caused immediate death. But thanks to the peanut oil over use in the iniection she will be able to live. But she will have serious damage with her speaking and physical apperance for a couple days." The nurse replied smiling.

I looked at my family and smiled to see that after all that happens they choose to stick with me unlike some other families kick their daughter out or something.

Aunt Rebecca started to pray for JJ's protection from the days on and she prayed that he would live to see his own family tree grow.

The doctor came in and gave Me a injection to clear  her previous injection. He worked quickly  and quietly, and didnt make any contact with the family until he was done.

"She'll be fine,  But we need to run test on the baby to see if it was affected by anything in the injection." The doctor said.

The doctor walked out and the room began to get blurry and then it went pitch black and all sound went out.

It was short I know 😑 but I'm kinda busy and I'll start writing again.