Chapter 5

Leon gave me that smile again, and my heart dropped. The police slammed Leon to the back of the car, Aunt Rebecca cried quietly, and Uncle Afi just kept playing Candy Crush to calm down. The whole neighborhood was outside, they were super nosey. Then after the police drove away, a White Honda S2000 pulled up in the driveway. Everyone look at the car like it was a runaway slave. The black tinted window rolled down and the face appeared. . .It turned out to be my.. Father.

'' Surprise!'' he shouted. Running towards Uncle and Auntie giving hugs. I got kinda mad, so I sprinted to my room inside, and flopped on the bed staring at the ceiling again, i sat there thinking about how my dad doesn't even know i'm pregnant. I could hear another car rush in , it sounded like Alfredo's car, soon or later i heard Alfredo and Claude rushing up stairs, and entering my room. Claude ran towards the TV then sitting on the edge of the bed. Alfredo started doing some crazy dance moves that were making me smile.

'' I saw you dad downstairs. .. is he the reason why you're up here?'' Alfredo asked with a concern face. I just nodded, and he sighed. Claude came over and poked my stomach smiling. He started jumping up barking ' My Cousin's having my 2nd Cousin/ Niece !'' Claude and Alfredo started doing their Brother Love Dance. While having that Funny moment i heard a man voice yell '' Pregnant? Boyfriend? She's only Seventeen!'' and then Aunt Rebecca's voice snapped back '' Yes a Boyfriend! She actually 5 months, it was a accident!''. After Aunt Rebecca confessed all i could hear his foot steps heavily coming up the stairs towards my room. He came closer to my door, opening it without knocking,Rude.

'' Lets go! You're not staying here anymore! Pack you stuff and lets go! Talking about it was a mistake!'' My dad yelled while grabbing my wrist and pulling.

'' No I'm not leaving! No I'm not going back with you!'' I screamed at the top of my lungs. Then he looked at me with anger in his eyes.'' Lets-Go! This isn't even your family! I'm your Father!''

'' I'm not going with you!'' I yelled in his face. My dad dragged me downstairs passing Aunt Rebecca who was pulling from Uncle Afi as he was holding her back.

'' Let her go! She doesn't want to go ! Let her go!'' Samantha yelled. My dad shot her a '' don't go there'' look.

'' Says who I'm taking her, don't matter what yo all yo all 3 say! She's my daughter! No one is going to stop me if i take her anyways!'' He barked.

'' I'm not letting you take her ! She's my girlfriend ! She's also my baby's mother!'' JJ busted in. My dad Let go of me and walked up to JJ eyeing him.

'' Oh so you're this ''JJ'' that is my daughter's boyfriend. You look like a playa ! Denise how could you get knocked up by this?'' My dad shouted.

'' Matter Of Fact, You don't even know me Yo! What It Is ?'' JJ called. My dad shoved JJ into the wall. I mean, my dad might be short and chubby and bald, but he was strong. My dad just looked at JJ with a stank look, then gave up. He walked out the front door not saying bye to anyone. It was quiet for a moment, then JJ came towards me with a huge hug. Alfredo and Claude gave him a jealous look, then smiled.

'' Bro remember when Denise was so short she couldn't even reach the kitchen counter?'' Claude teased. They bro slapped each others palm.

RING RING! The phone rang for 3 minutes. It was the kitchen phone Downstairs. Please don't tell me I have to walk down over 100 steps just to answer that phone. I know I wasn't the only one who was hearing this phone ring. I bet Aunt Rebecca heard it and she didn't want to get it. I got sick and tired of that annoying ring. I just walked slowly down the 100 steps.

'' Hello?'' I answered. The voice sounded young, it sounded like a young girl.

'' Hello, This Is YOUR TRANSPORTATION DESIRE and is there a ... Denise Guerrier at this location?'' The voice asked.