Chapter 23

Aubrey

Justin and I took it upon ourselves to have a heart-to-heart conversation about us. Justin was on his way over now, and I only planned this to take at least an hour. I promised I'd visit Annabelle today, and I'm not breaking that promise.

The knocks on my door indicated it was Justin. He has his own special way of knocking on doors. When I opened the door, his nose was red, and he sneezed into his arm. "I think I got sick from one of the kids." He sniffled.

He closed the door, and we walked into the living room. He took his shoes off, and cuddled himself into a blanket, and got comfortable. "I don't know how to start this, but-"

"I'm sorry." Justin said. "By doing what I did, I made both of our lives a living hell."

"No, actually I did." I whispered. "My plan was to make you feel heartbreak the way I did, and everything backfired when Julie got fed up and had to go back to college. The pregnant scandal was a little too overboard."

"Just hearing the word scandal makes me cringe." He sighed.

"Yeah, well." I shrugged. "Just tell me why you did what you did."

"Revenge." He simple said. "You made Selena break up with me, and my plan was to get together with you and make you feel the same way I did. Soon enough the plan kind of slipped my mind, and after while we were having sex I remembered what I was doing. I regretted ever making the stupid plan when I saw you naked and cuddled in my side."

"So, y-you caught feelings toward the end of the relationship?"

"Yeah, and I wanted to end it. I had no other way, and that was my quickest way of doing it. I guess by doing that, we weren't going to see each other, but soon your plan came to the process, and here we are." He sighed.

"The kiss the other day, I didn't mean to slam the door in your face. Then, I was mad, sad, and anxious and I didn't know what to do." I looked him in the eye, and our passionate staring was interrupted by his sneeze.

"I didn't kiss you because I felt bad." He said. "I kissed you because I needed to kiss you again. Then when I saw you playing with the kids yesterday, Ryan kind of cleared up that I still love you and so did Annabelle."

"Justin,-"

"I'm not lying. Now, tell me. Do you still love me or not?"

"Justin, I-"

"I'm serious."

"Listen!" I exclaimed. "It's kind of obvious I love you still, but I told myself not to fall for you again."

"So you're meaning this heart to heart conversation meant nothing?"

"Yes it did, but-"

"But what? I cried over eleven year old's advice, cried because I thought you hated me, and all I get is that you love me but don't want to be with me? Seriously?!"

"Justin don't start yelling. You didn't let me finish." I said. "I..I."

"Thought so." Justin unwrapped himself from the blankets. Before he got up, I did what first popped into my mind. I tackled him, and kissed him. His hands went from my waist, to cupping my cheeks. He removed the pillow from under him so we laid down straight, and Justin stopped. "Does this mean?"

"No, I just didn't want you to leave yet." I sighed. "We're both on the same page, but could we wait until the Jelena stuff passes on Twitter? I'm now kind of insecure since I texted you about my dad and all I got back was a text from Selena."

"I understand. I was going to text you back, but Selena being the clingy person she is, took my phone." He sighed. "I'll see you around?"

"Yeah."

----

Guys! Check out my new story called Rich and Famous! It's with Justin, and I want you to read it! Now! Go!