The Mission Part 2

The man at the top is Ray, the guy Soul and them are looking for.

Soul's Pov

We finally made it inside after an hour of arguing with the jumpers, reason, they didn't believe we were on the list.

So they checked again and we magically appeared on there and we are now searching for the perv- I mean Raymond.

"Hey how long are you going to stand by that pillar" Xavier said

"Until the horn dogs quit staring at me" I grumbled

"That's not going to happen now move away from there and go get a drink or something" He huffed out

I stayed where I was until he growled out a very agitated

"Now!"

I gave him a puppy dog look from afar and he just narrowed his eyes.

"What's up his ass" I whispered

"His patience stick and it's very small and thin" Levy whispered from my left

I jumped and whacked him upside the head

"What the hell!" He whispered, yelled

"Don't start doing that disappear, reappear shit, I'm barely getting used to these heals and I don't feel like falling" I glared at him and he just rolled his eyes and walked to where Xavier was.

Oh yeah if your wondering how me and Xavier are communicating its by blue tooth earpiece, cause for some reason they said they can't mind link me and that they didn't want to because they didn't want to listen to the weird shit that might be going on inside my head.

Oh well there loss.

Few Hours Later

I started to walk back to my pillar but was stopped dead in me tracks by are target Raymond.

"Hey sexy, wonna dance with me" he said rubbing his hand up and down my arm.

I shivered "Eww dude let go of my hand" I whined in my head

"Dance with him" Xavier whispered

I whined internally

"Fine, but your going to have to find that sexy girl later" I said with a wink

He smirked a nasty smirk and all but drug me to the fucking dance floor.

While we were dancing I noticed some women, and men, were glaring at me, at me, the person who only wants to go home, get a shower, put on some pjs, grab some ice cream, and watch Ride Along.

But noooooo, I have to be here, dancing with a man and endure the pain of wearing heals, and them being new, while dancing with a man who is basically moving you side to side.

"Get bashed in the head, get drugged" I chanted different ways for him to get unconscious.

Bad part was that I must of have had an evil smirk or aura around me because he immediately let me go and took a few steps back.

"Pansy" I thought

"Hey where the hell is he going" Xavier yelled into my ear

I heard ringing for a few minutes then I yelled

"How the fuck am I supposed to know, what am I supposed to magically become you or David and be like oh hes going here or there, fuck no, Im new at this X-man mind reading shit, so cut me some slack okay!"

After I finished I looked around me to see that everyone was looking at me.

"Heh, heh......nice food they have here......right" I said while awkwardly moving to the food table and shoving random food into my mouth.