Bathing The Pet

Garrett's POV

I sat there, watching the boy on from of me, him kneeling at my feet like I had asked. I've noticed that he refused to look me in my eye. This boy intrigued me. I clapped my hands loudly, the male jumping slightly before looking up at me. "First order of business is to get you a bath. You're filthy Daren." I said as I looked him over, rather disgusted at his current state. He blushed in embarrassment and nodded his head. His head nodding was gonna be the quickest way to punishment for him, I can tell. I want my slaves verbal, communication is key. But I will cut him some slack until after his bath.

I stood up and folded my arms above my chest. "Get up boy." I said as my eyed never left him. He'd be perfect if he were clean. He slowly climbed to his feet and for the first time he looked up at me without my saying so. I smiled slightly and turned on my heels, walking into the bathroom that was connected to my room. The bathroom was a room of nothing but chrome. Everything. And I loved it. This bathroom was my pride and joy. I turned to Daren and shook my head. "Disrobe. I want everything off and tossed into that trash can in the corner. Especially that shoelace in your hair" I said as I begin to run a bath, making sure to add strawberry scented body wash.

I glanced him, taking a quick peak at his body. For a male, he was almost curvy in a way. He had an ass that was peach shaped with a touch of bubble. I didn't see a single hair on his beautiful skin, not even a scar. 'I can't wait to change that..' I thought to myself as a small grin covered my lips. I looked down at his toned, smooth legs and at his underdeveloped abs. His body was glorious! I blinked and noticed he was watching me look at him. I raised an eyebrow, daring him to speak, but he didn't take the challenge. "Get in Daren." I said pointing to the bathtub.

Daren got into the water, sighing softly in relief. I chuckled and took the hand held shower head into my hand and added water to his hair. "It's been awhile huh?" I asked him curiously, wanting to know more about him. He almost nodded but caught himself quickly. "Yes sir... We weren't allowed to bathe at the market unless we were being sold at an auction." He said softly as he relaxed into the water. I put shampoo in my hand and began scrubbing his hair, massaging his scalp as I washed. Daren was practically purring like a kitten as I washed and rinsed his hair.

I made him stand up so I could wash his body, scrubbing him till he was bright red. I rinsed him off and washed his face gently before wrapping him in a towel and lifting him out like a baby. I caried him bridal style to my bedroom and stood him on the floor. "Dry off completely than lay your towel down and sit on it, just untill I get you something to wear" I said as I stepped into the hall and yelled for Jared. When Jared appeared I smiled at him. "Master you don't have to yell." He said sternly. Jared was the only maid/butler who was allowed to talk to me like that.

"I know Jared. Now be a doll and fetch Daren some pajamas for the night." I said with a slick grin, causing him to roll his eyes and leave. I chuckled and shut the door, turning to Daren. His hair was stringy from getting wet and he obviously didn't like that. I grabbed and hairbrush and sat on my bed, pointing to the empty space on the floor between my legs. Daren crawled to the spot, and sat down allowing me to brush his hair.