Din Din!

Garrett's POV

Daren picked up the clothing and slowly got dressed. I silently approved of the outfit, tight black jeans with a white vneck. I would have to remember to take Daren shopping one day. Once he was dressed, I watched as he folded his towel and laid it on top of his crate. I smiled and caressed his cheek gently. "Good boy. Now let's go eat." I took his hand and gently led him out of the room.

We walked down the long hallways and sets of stairs in a comfortable silence. Daren was busy admiring the walkways and looking at other maids, while I was trying to recall who would be eating with us. Before going to the dining room I went into the kitchen. Over a hundred maids bustled around, none of them looking me in the eye. I scanned the room before I saw her, my head chef.

"Maria!" I exclaimed loudly, earning her attention. She ran over to me immediately and bowed respectfully. "I'm sorry Sir, your dinner will be done shortly, we had a mishap wit-" I cut her off in the middle of her panicked rambling. "Never mind about that Maria, who will be joining us for dinner this evening?" She looked surprised by the question. "Oh... Just your brother and father." She said before looking at me quizzically, as if I can't simply forget who was invited to dinner. I nodded at her.and dragged my pet into the hall. I looked at him sternly. "Daren, from this point on you will crawl. When we get to the table you will kneel by my seat until told otherwise. This is just until after dinner." I said as I gripped his shoulder tightly and forced him onto his knees. I gripped his chin tightly and made him look me in the eyes. "If you embarrass me in front of my family, there will be hell to pay. Understood?" I asked as I held his face tightly. He whimpered from my tight grip but I didn't let him go. "Y-Yes Master!" He whined softly.

Only then did I let his face go and I stood back up, getting out of his space. "Great. Now follow me. Remember, follow the rules and good behavior." I said as I turned on my heels. I watched from my peripheral vision as Daren went from a kneeling stance, to a crawling one. If all goes well, I'll definitely reward the boy. I began walking into the dining room, taking my time so Daren can keep up. When we entered I saw my father first. He was a big man, in stature and reputation. My dad was actually a senator, but he quit when he realized he would have to relieve his pet of her submissive status. His pet just happened to be my mother. My father loves her so much, he practically holds her captive, which explains her absence today. I took a mental note to visit her one day.

I then took note of my older brother Griffin. His mother was a different one of my father's pets. But alas. she was murdered by him for rebelling a year after my brother was born. My mom raised my brother as her own, so he loves her like his own.

"Son! Son please take a seat so we can eat!" My dad exclaimed loudly, snapping me out of my thoughts. I smiled and waved kindly as I took my seat at the head of the table, Daren kneeling at my side with his head bowed. So far so good.

"Hello Father, I'm happy you joined us. Me and Daren are-" I begin but was soon interrupted. "Wow bro you sure have upgraded! I might have to snatch that pet for myself!" Griffin exclaimed, eyeing Daren from his side of the table. "Yes he is quite the looker son. And he appears to be well trained." My father added as he slurped his soup. I beamed in pride and decided to show off, lifting Daren from the floor and into my lap. He kept his head bowed but I could still see him blushing. "You can have some of my soup Daren." I said as I stroked his hair. He began eating and I looked at my brother and father. "Yes he is quite well trained!" I lied, earning grins from my family. I could see Daren's brow furrow confusedly. "No I'm not Master. Remember you have to train me." He said with what he thought was a whisper. My face turned red in embarrassment when my father and brother began laughing. "Damn Garret! It seems he isn't as trained as you thought!" Griffin said as he banged his fist on the table, tears in his eyes from laughing. My father chuckled softly before nodding his head in agreement. I stood up quickly, Daren falling to the floor. "It seems you both are right. I apologize for cutting dinner short but I have to go properly train my pet. Good night." I said, grabbing Daren by his hair furiously. I drug him to our bedroom before throwing him inside. "Strip. Now"