Get me out of here! (self harm, suicide, depression)

(WARNING MAY TRIGGER)

school

Your walking home, your about to walk in, you put your hand on the door handle but you hear yelling, crying, and things breaking. Your would love to run away and never come back but you know you cant leave your siblings in that terror. You walk in, your parnets are fighting and yelling at eachother, about money, your brother and you, etc. Your little brother is crying with a bleeding lip because your Dad got angry at him. You go to your room where you live, you stay in there and walk to your draw. Your open and find the blade, knife etc. You put up your sleave, trying to find a clear space for a new cut. There in none, you look at your other arm. Still none. You then undo your jeans and pull then done, seeing he cuts you done last night. You then gfrab the blade and start to push it down on your skin. Moving it across giving you relief. 

The Time

Then before you know it, its tea time. Your mum comes in and says your father is gone for tea. You go out with tea sitting on the table, saying that you will eat alone you take it to your room, once in your room then you put it all into the bin. Then you go to the bathroom and vomit, because you think your fat. You go back to your room and think about all the times you had a happy family. All the times you didnt get bullied. But now your depressed, and cant think straight. You cry even harder because nothing could get worse. The world ha fallen down, and your blaming yourself.

At school

You wake up, looking in the mirror you see ran down masacara, dry tears and dry blood all over you. You didnt speel much last night because when your father got home, parents started to yell again and woke you up. You grab your bag and head to school earlly to miss out on the morning fights. Not paying any attention to your crying mum sitting on the table. When at school, you look at your locker. It has 'slut, fat whore, stupid bitch, ugly cow, Kill your self etc' written all over it. Then someone comes up and hits for, saying because your so ugly and you had to live now your getting punished, something like that. It happens all day, but no-one cares. Even the teachers. 

Have you ever felt this way before? Like your life is teribble. You cant stand it, suicide didnt work last time. You want to try again? No-one cares about you, you got no-where to run, no-one to cry to so you keep it all in until it all comes out. You got no excapde from any of it, apart from cutting but its not enough. 

(If you have, please contact help. Im also here if you want to message me. But you can do it annon(i dont know who you are). Please dont think this way, there are people out there who do care for you. Trust me your beautiful and dont every hurt yourself! Its not worth it,

~temporary pain, permant sollution, not worth it )