8

CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8

//Hey, upper east siders. There's nothing gossip girl likes more than a surprise,and we hear Blair Waldorf's  got a 2-for-1 special...her mom Eleanor, who just returned from Paris and Holland Van Der Woodsen, brunch buddies.\\

"Hey! Your up." Holland smiled excitedly as she sat with Blairs mom, Eleanor Waldorf, having breakfast and going over some of Eleanor's design. Eleanor was a big fashion designer and she had recently returned from Paris with some new designs.

Blair walked down the staircase from her room where she had just awoken and was confused as to why Holland was here. "Did we have plans?" She smiled a little.

"Darling, it is impolite to interrupt." Eleanor answered before Holland had a chance. She had always been hard on Blair, but she says it is to ensure that she has the best future. "I was just telling Holland that Bendel's is interested in carrying my line."

Blair strolled over and took a seat next to Holland with a surprised look on her face. "Really?" She answered as if she didn't know. "Oh, that's fantastic! Why didn't you say something?" Blair seemed genuinely happy by the news.

Blair's mother, not acknowledging her question, continued to talk. "I came back from Paris early to put together my look book, and if they like what they see, it could be the beginning of an entire lifestyle collection."

Holland sat there smiling like the cheshire cat, she was over the moon for them both. Blair being hungry because she had just woken up, decided to grab a croissant from the display of foods in front of the three. As she was about to take a bite, Eleanor butted in. "Oh before you tuck into that, you might find the low-fat yogurt more appealing."

Blair's smile dropped to the floor, as did Hollands. As Blair's mother, she shouldn't really suggest things like that towards her, but I guess she just sees it in a way of loving her child.

Holland looks over and gives Blair a sympathetic look and placed down her croissant to stand up and go and look at some of the designs that where hanging on the rails. Picking up a piece, she admires how delicately detailed it was. "Wow, these are beautiful, Mrs. Waldorf."

"Well they will be if they're not all squished from travelling. Holland, you have to come back later when everything is unpacked. I would love to hear your thoughts. You do have such great personal style" The oldest Waldorf demands. Holland looks over at Blair and feels her get slightly jealous.

"Oh, thank you, but I don't think I'd we able too. Blair and I have plans today" The redhead says trying to show Blair that she can be a good friend despite the past.

She looks at me shocked "Oh" is all Eleanor could say.

//Holland and Blair might have plans for the day, but Nate and Chuck are fully booked for the weekend...if they survive it. Of course I'm talking about the last weekend\\