9

CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 9

//With Blairs boyfriend Nate helping to close up the family yacht for the season, Blair is free to focus on the most important event of the fall -- her annual sleepover, a tradition since the year 2000, each one more decadent than the last. No expense or reputation is spared. With everything from trundle beds to truffles in place, all that's missing is sleepover stars and Waldorf B.F.F.S. Serena and Holland Van Der Woodsen\\

So, tonight is the night that Serena has her date with Dan and she is so excited about it, Blair on the other hand, not so much. She is pissed because Serena said she will turn up after her date and Blair told her not to turn up at all if that was the case, of course she found a replacement which was Jenny. Holland had to cancel too, Eric was actually coming home for a weekend and she was so ecstatic! 

"Eric, hey!" Holland sang down the phone.

"Hi." He replied, wow not too enthusiastic at all.

"You all packed?" She asked making conversation.

"Yeah, baggage is ready to go"

"Hey, speaking of which, is mom still there?" The redhead asked as she didn't see her before leaving for school.

"Yeah, she's talking to the doctor now" Eric seemed a little uneasy, however, Holland decided to let it slide as he continued. "I can't believe she is actually letting me come home for a weekend. I don't think I even remember what a weekend is."

"You will, trust me" His sister laughs. "Hey Eric I gotta go, see you tonight, bye!" Truthfully, Holland couldn't wait to spend the night in with her brother. She hadn't seen him in so long and she just wanted a decent catch up.

***

Holland was sat in her room, Serena and Dan had left for their date about 20 minutes ago when she heard her mom walk in. Holland looked round the corner to see Lilly standing there, with shopping bags, alone "Hey mom, where's Eric? I thought he was gonna be home by now."

"Oh, he was to tired to come home tonight" She replied quickly.

"Mom" and with that she just walked into her room without another word. How could she be so selfish as to leave him stuck in that place. He was so excited. They was so excited.