D.T.T.K |17|

|Family Ties|

|Kehlani Carter| 🌙

"Lani wake up." I heard Lucas's voice as he shook me.

"Nooo." I whined.

"C'mon there's someone that wants to see you."

Lucas helped me get up and waked me over to one of the hospital rooms. I was still half asleep so my vision was kinda blurry but once I heard that voice I knew exactly who it was and I could't have been any happier.

"Good morning sunshine." Dante said.

"I'll give y'all some privacy." Lucas said winking at Dante then walking out the room closing the door behind him.

All he did was just smile and stare into my eyes. It gave me butterflies and just made my heart race a million miles per second. Then I remembered I was still mad at his bugging ass. So I punched him in his thigh.

"OW!" He yelled out in pain.

"Lani the hell wrong with you? You just gave me a dead leg. What the fuck was that for?" He said while rubbing his thigh.

"That's my payback for you getting shot and every other fucked up thing you did."

He laughed, "Babe really?"

"Don't you even try you lucky you almost died if not I might just still be mad at yo ass." I said trying my hardest not to smile.

"I ain't die and I'm not gonna die anytime soon, I'm never gonna leave ya side again baby girl. I promise." He said holding on to my hand.

I couldn't help but smile, he really does make me happy.

"And thank you for saving my life, I love and appreciate you so much girl and I'm so damn sorry I haven't been showing you that lately. You are my queen baby girl and I don't know what I would do without you. I love you so damn much and I hope you know that."

"You don't have to thank me Dante, I know you would've done the same for me. I love you so much more."

"I'm in pain right now baby this damn morphine done worn off, c'mere and give yo big baby a kiss." I leaned down closer and with his free hand he placed it in the back of my neck to make sure I wouldn't pull away.

When I kiss Dante I feel like there's these bolts of energy just rushing through me. I feel like there's a fire burning inside of me. He makes me feel like we're above the clouds. He's the love of my life and I need him because of just how much I love him, even when I don't want to need him I do because he's what keeps me going.

Our tongues wrestled back and fourth until he finally won. The kisses were slow but so passionate. After a few more we pulled away.

"I love you Kehlani."

"I love you too Dante."

|Dante Santana| 🕉

"Okay so when do I get to go home." I asked Lani.

Having her not be mad at me anymore makes me the most happiest nigga in the world. I was going crazy without her and now knowing I got her right here riding it out with ya boy makes me realize how much I don't want to lose her again. I need this girl in my life, she's my lucky charm.

"Let me check your chart." She jumped off the bed and grabbed my chart from the end of the hospital bed.

"You can't do that your not my nurse." I said messing with her.