9. Perverted Pendant

Charlotte

As Miranda drops me off at Harry's place I turn back to look at her.

"Thanks again Miranda." I yelled back at my best friend.

"No problem, you make sure Lover-Boy doesn't hurt you again okay!"

I giggled. "What happened to 'The Idiotic, Self-Centered, Narcissistic, Good-For-Nothing, Piece-Of-Crap, Asshole'?"

She laughed. "Well, from what you've told of course, he's starting to grow on me."

"Then why not start calling him by his first name?"

"Baby steps Charlotte, baby steps."

I grinned at her antics. "Alright, see ya!"

"Bye"

I used the elevator this time, deciding I was far too tired to walk up the stairs. I had been called 10 times since the start of my shift, I had to voice resemblance to a Russian Dominatrix, Bolivian Vampire, a

Naught Nurse, and about 7 pretend Mistresses.

I hope tomorrow they put me on listening duty. Where I just listen to the callers who simply want to talk.

When I reach Harry's door I hear a brigade of noises coming from inside. I'm a little scared he might have a girl in there, but I remember he said his friends would be coming over.

I cautiously open the door not wanting to interrupt them.

But as I open the door I see the chaos that's inside.

No longer than a second later, I feel a heavy mass crash into me harshly and I'm on the ground.

I groan in pain as my back collides with the hard surface of the floor.

I look up to a pair of wide blue eyes looking down at me in shock.

Then his eyes move down to my chest and I push him off me and scoff.

He looked confused until he realized what he had been doing. "No, no, no, my uh pendant, it fell into your," He pauses, seeming to look for an appropriate word. Then he gestures towards his chest. "bosom."

I look down and see a pendant with swirls of red, blue, and green formed into a strange shape.

I pull it from in between my breast and hand it to him, blushing furiously. He offers me his hand to stand and I accept, not wanting to be in this uncomfortable situation any longer.

His hand feels soft but firm and I like how they're so warm, when mine always feel so cold.

As he helps me up I can't help but look at his muscles flex. But then as I follow the contour of his biceps, I come to the realization that he's shirtless.

But not only shirtless, as I look down, I realize he's also not wearing any pants. And if it hadn't been for his lack of wear I never would have noticed the growing bulge forming in his underwear.

I look away quickly, hiding my burning cheeks, and apologize for the inconvenience then I sprint to the guest bedroom and close the door. Wanting to shy away from further embarrassment.

Hello! Seeee I updated on the day I said I was gonna update :)

Here are my apologize:

I'm sorry for...

• the story being so incredibly short I just wanted to end it here

• any mistakes because it's unedited (*cough* thanks Autumn)

• updating so late today, I had a lot going on earlier

Thank you so much to anyone who reads :)

Comment, vote, and fan :D