17

Sianna

Kimora banged on the bathroom door.

"Ming Lee Simmons, what the hell are you two doing in there?"

I quickly blew the smoke out of my mouth and ashed the blunt.

"What you doing, Ming?" I mumbled as she panicked.

"Fuck" She mumbled and turned the sink water on.

I laughed and Ming scowled at me.

"Shut the fuck up, Marlo"

"Or?"

She smirked at me. "Ma, Sianna in here smokin' weed! She brought weed into your house!"

My eyes widened in shock at the fact that she just snitched.

Her ass was laughing too.

Ming opened the door, and Kimora looked me directly in the face.

"Ma, I can explain. . ."

"Don't you 'ma' me, I want all of it now"

I groaned. "Kimoraaa. I get stressed out, I need it"

"I need to beat your ass. Come on"

I followed behind her, as she went upstairs to Ming's room, going towards our suitcases.

"It's in the-"

She unzipped my suitcase before dumping it upside down and searching through it.

"Kimora, that's personal" I said, looking at my belongings.

She wouldn't find anything, because I had placed everything in Ming's suitcase.

That's what her bitch ass get.

"Let me find out you hiding it somewhere, Sianna"

"I promise I'm not. That was all I had on me"

Kimora moved to check Ming's suitcase, but Ming stopped her.

"You know that I wouldn't do that, mom. I'm clean"

She had no idea.

"Shut up, Ming" She said and opened her suitcase.

Two gigantic bags of weed sat on top of her clothes.

Kimora and Ming's eyes widened, and it still looked like they were squinting.

"Mom, I-"

"What did you say before, Ming?"

"I said that I was clean"

"Okay, now call your father and repeat it"

-

Swan

"What y'all looking so sad for, cheer up. It's a beautiful day" Bryson said.

I wanted to shoot him with my beautiful gun.

"Bryson, shut the fuck up. Don't nobody wanna hear your raggedy ass voice" Markea rolled her eyes.

"Don't be mad cause yo gay ass ain't got nobody to thirst over anymore"

"Does acknowledging that your wife ain't into you no more make you feel better or what? Tell me how that shit work" I ran my tongue over my bottom grill.

"What's yo problem, Swan? Don't tell me that you upset about that hoe too"

"Imma have to get off this tour next, cause you im-fuckin-possible. You got fucking mental issues or something. Psychotic nigga"

"That's how it is?"

"That's how it's been"

"You really choosing that girl, who probably ain't even into you, over your bestfriend? The one who been there for you for how long?"

"You got the nerve to be pulling some damn bestfriend card. Douse that shit in lighter fluid and let it burn the fuck up"

"Fuck you mean bro?"

"Fuck I mean?" I laughed. "I had a girl that was into me for once, but right now she's nowhere to be found because you want to be a fucking bitch and drive her off the damn tour acting like everybody's fucking enemy all the damn time"

"She was into me too" Markea joked.

"Don't you got some pussy to throw?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Can't throw it anymore"

"I didn't like the broad, how was I supposed to treat her?" Bryson shrugged.

"You so damn worried about Sianna and all these 'what if' situations that you be coming up with, but she don't give two shits about you, Bryson. It's so fucking sad cause y'all went through all this shit cause you so damn paranoid and selfish about Harley. Just let her know her daughter, bro"

"No, nigga. I don't fucking care if she gave birth to her. Harley is mine"

"Next stop, I swear I'm getting off this fucking tour. You doing too damn much"

-