54

I updated two back to back chapters two seconds apart and this is the first update

Comment
-

Sianna

Kejuan laid back in the chair, and Keshawn slept quietly on his chest.

The machines that were connected to him beeped steadily, and I watched them in awe.

"I'm so proud of him, man. He able to breathe on his own now"

"One step closer to taking him home"

"Zeviah still picking you up?" He asked and adjusted his hat.

"Yes. She should be here soon"

He got up carefully and sat Keshawn down in his crib before adjusting his tubes and turned to me.

"Imma walk you out"

He put his arm around my neck before pulling me closer and kissing me on the temple.

I tilted my head back, and he leaned down to kiss me. "Thank you"

"I know"

"Don't do that. I hate it when my hoes get cocky"

"You full of shit" He shook his head.

"It's because I'm so great"

He laughed. "I might be at RCA when you get back. We got a meeting and it's mandatory"

"Okay"

"Also, some people want me to speak at a black lives matter rally. How you feel about that?"

"I just don't want you to get hurt again. They get violent sometimes"

"Imma be fine. They gone have escorts for all the speakers"

"Police escorts?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Baby, shut up"

We stepped outside, and Zeviah was sitting in her car, talking on the phone.

"We'll talk about it later"

He nodded his head. "Aight. Love you"

"I love you too" I gave him a hug before he kissed me on the lips.

Zeviah unlocked the door, and I slid into the passenger's seat.

"Hey, Sianna" She turned her key in the ignition before pulling off.

"Hey"

"I really want some Sonic right now. Do you eat Sonic?"

"I get the same thing every time. A number three with a Brownie & Cookie Dough Blast milkshake"

"I can never eat a double bacon cheesburger. I usually just get half before Bryson takes it away from me and eats it for himself"

"Kejuan is willing to fight me over food, and we always argue about it because he loves to take mine"

-

She pulled up at a bridal store, and we both got out.

"My friend Freestyle is meeting us here. I forgot to ask you if that was okay"

"Oh, that's fine"

I didn't mind the extra company.

"Quick, how do you feel about black lives matter?" A man questioned, opening the door for us.

"Freestyle, you can't-"

"You see she a lil biracial thing. What is it? Black, Cherokee, and Cuban?"

I nodded my head. "Yes"

"So how do feel about all lives matter?"

"I don't support it at all"

"Her fiancé got shot in police custody" Zeviah said.

"Who is that?"

"Kejuan"

"I don't know a Kejuan, but the same thing happened to Swan awhile back"

"Swan's first name is Kejuan. They're the same person, Freestyle"

He busted out laughing. "I thought his first name was Swan for all them years. Oh, shit"

I laughed, because I was surprised when I found out his first name too.

"What's your first name?" I questioned him.

"My name ain't no nickname. My mom named me Freestyle cause my dad was in the streets freestyling about dumb shit when they met. She got his first mixtape cover framed in her house"

-