Chapter 1

(NOTE FROM AUTHOR: okie took me for ever to finally write the first chapter hope u like make sure to tell me wat u want in story...spelling may be off a little cuz i write fast welp hope u enjoy and if u DO NOT like sans x frisk then leave NOW may be some spoilers from game)

Frisk's P.O.V

omg i can't wait to finally see meh friends its been forever ...after the under went to the human world i was more focused on school idk why but i was ..i never really thought i would miss them as much but i do and i can't wait to see them i'm so excited i was going to surprise my friends and stay for they summer!!! (which i never stay for any summers first time :3) I got into a cab and it drove me to mothers house. always at the beginning of summer they all join together for a big feast of moms pie and papy's spaghetti ...and sometimes mom helps paps. When the cab went to a stop i jumped out excitedly without paying when i finally noticed i didn't pay he winked and said "its fine sweetheart its on me". how sweet i thought he was soooo nice. i had to walk a couple streets then finally i was there and i saw the last two people to walk in which was undyne and alphys . I waited for them to go in the i snuck in. I knocked on the door it went silent i heard there whispers. "who could that be" , "were you expecting anyone tori" .."no dear"....

I heard little steps to the door i was soooo excited .... mother opened the door a tiny bit so no one could see me...i smiled... She covered her mouth and started crying . i heard sans voice "you alright tori is someone boening you (soo sucky XD)" he laughed , but he got worried to not hear mom laughing. It got very silent then mother said "MY CHILD YOUR BACK!!!" she hugged me soo tight she was crying and i think i was too. Then everyone got up and yelled " FRISK".... everyone came and rushed in for a hug. sans was so small that he couldn't fit to hug me so he waited on the side.

San's P.O.V

I was so excited to see her but i couldn't fit in the crowd so I waited on the side. After everyone left her i could finally see her beautiful face ( .///.)! she was older way older she was wearing a half shirt with her usual blue and purple striped and her sleeves were extra long .. she was wearing blue shorts with pockets and thigh high leggings that were like her shirt she was wearing brown boots with a little fuzz coming out that was tan Her hair was still short and brown an shiny. Suddenly while i was staring she came running towards me and jumped in my hands knocking me over .. she giggled and stared at me. "Ya gonna say anything you bone-head" she giggled again. I gave out a chuckle an hugged her "i missed you bucko" " i missed ya to sansy" she hugged me tightly. I could feel something coming down my face but I ignored it i was to comfortable hugging my best friend ever . She looked up and wiped it of me. "No need to cry sansy ill be staying the whole summer"

Frisk's P.O.V

Suddenly tears of joy came out every ones eyes even mtt!!! Toriel got me off of sans and hugged me. " You can stay with me child" I smiled "Well mother i will tonight because that's what we do at the beginning of summer.." Everyone frowned .."But what my child" she said worried. " No nothing to worry about guys... I just thought i was old enough to have my own house ya know??" Everyone looked relived..but i could see in mothers face that she wasn't really fond of me leaving her. "You sure you'll won't have to take care of yourself my child because i'm here and i will always be here..." I nodded " Ill be fine mother ill stay tonight then leave tomorrow.." " Well just in case something happens call me..." suddenly Alphys handed me an phone with every ones number...LIKE EVERYONE FROM THE UNDERGROUND O.O. "Its the new upgrade the mtt 8" Alphys says " Its very useful and all ur friends are in ur contacts he he ~" she said sweating kinda nervous. " Cool ill use it thx you guys" Suddenly paps interrupted "HELLO HUMAN MAY YOU EXCUSE ME BUT THE GREAT PAPYRUS NEEDS TO COOK HIS MOST WONDERFUL SPAGHETTI!!" I smiled and nodded yes. While we ate (on de floor an toriel in her chair ) i sat next to sans and across was father staring at sans angry. " Uh sans what's wrong with Asgore ???" He started sweating.

Sans P.O.V

I didnt know why he was staring at me...actually i do but i couldn't tell frisk. It was because i liked her...last time I personally saw frisk was when she was 16 she came to visit for one day and i had ya know a crush on her and Asgore knew by over hearing me and papyrus talking about it. I was so nervous.. i just shrugged my shoulder. I did'nt know why Asgore was so protective of her he tried to kill her. Well maybe its because she called Toriel mother and she looked so much of chara his old daughter who is in the genocide run now. I tried to ignore there similarities and the only reason i knew who chara was because of my terrible dreams which showed the genocide run. When we finished eating dinner and pie we had ta sleep somewhere. The only ones here were Tori , asgore , Undyne, alphys, frisk , mtt, me, and papyrus. Frisk made Toriel and Asgore sleep together because we needed room for everybody.. Toriel and Asgore's face turned red but tori still didn't want to for give him they just became friends. Of course undyne and alphys slept in the living room since they were a couple and Undyne hated being comfortable. I hated this part.. mtt made papyrus sleep with him Papy wanted to sleep with me but mtt was being a brat then started being flirty.. i really hate them together and they were all the way in the back were there was only one bed. I was great ful to be with frisk because she was in her old room which had two beds because it used to be chara and Asriel's bed. Flowy (i forgot about him XD) Was in the kitchen to torture him i kept the lights on in the kitchen which made him stay up all night.

OMG i finally finished tell meh if ya like and i got 1000+ words so that's great like and follow me and i hope to get some advise in comments :3!!!