Chapter 3

Frisk's P.O.V

I woke up back on the bed. Sans wasn't in his room i guess he was down stairs with papy. I had changed into my regular clothes and rushed down stairs. It smelled like butter milk pancakes and eggs. " HELLO HUMAN BREAKFAST IS ALMOST DON SIT DOWN PLEASE!!!!" i listened to him and sat next to sans."Ill be right back kid" he winked and chuckled as he went towards the fridge. He had came back and had two glasses and orange juice. "Orange ya glad i'm back" he said winking. "SANS!!!!!" papyrus yelled. "sorry bro" he chuckled shrugging. I giggled at him.. hes such a jokester i just love it i don't know why but, I do I smiled thinking about it. " Why ya smiling kid" sans said smiling. "Oh..uh just thinking" couldn't say of you because well i guess that would be weird if he has no feelings towards me. He looked at me wanting to know more,but in the right time papyrus put our plates on the tables. "Thanks paps" I said "YOUR WELCOME HUMAN AT LEAST SOMEONE THANKS MY GRATITUDE TO COOK!!!" he said glaring at sans. Sans shrugged. I leaned over to him "Say thank you sans" i said sternly. "Ok...thank you bro" "YOUR WELCOME BROTHER" papyrus said smiling he started to eat and so did all of us.

Sans P.O.V

After we ate i asked if frisk wanted to go on a walk to the waterfall she shook her head happily. That was her most favorite place ever and i also loved it there it was quiet and the water was beautiful. Frisk grabbed my hand and rushed out the door. "Hey kid how about we just teleport" i knew she hated it because of my father, but she never says no. she grabbed my hand and we went into a dark place suddenly i found frisk not next to me. "SANS!!!" i turned around and saw her in gasters hands she squirmed but she couldn't get out of his grasp. My eye turned blue "PUT HER THE HELL DOWN OR YOUR HAVING A BAD TIME!!!" "H-how could you h-h-hurt your f-f-f-father..it doesn't matter you can't hurt me anyway" I shot a gaster blaster as he dodged he dropped frisk, but before she landed on the floor i grabbed her and appeared at the waterfall. "Finally were here" she said cheerful and smiling she walked towards the water and i walked next to her. "isn't it just beautiful sans...." "It sure is" just like you... grrr whats wrong with me her eyes are just gorgeous and her hair is like a milk chocolate river flowing so everyone can taste it. she stared at me and i started to blush a little. she smirked at me "Sans your so cute when your cheeks turn blue" she blushed a little too. she grabbed my hand which made me blush a lot we started walking then......flooosh !!!! she had pushed me in the water and started giggling. "He he~ oh my god sans i can't believe you fell for that LITERALLY" she started laughing. "well can't ya help me up" i winked. "Uh sure sansy" she held out her hand and i pulled her in. "I can't believe you fell for that !!!" i winked at her again and started laughing, she was giggling and laughing too. "Sansy now i'm all wet!!!"I loved it when she called me sansy she stared at me and the jumped on me. she smiled and we both blushed then she hugged me tightly. "I'm glad i have you sans" she told me i hugged her back."I'm glad i have you even more". I didn't want to let go and i knew she didn't either. "Oh darlings am i interrupting something~" we both let go fast blushing. "M-mettaton what are you doing here" frisk said flustered. "Oh~ you must of forgot darling~ you were supposed to wear some outfits i made and take pictures so everyone can see your beautiful body~!!" "W-when did i say that!!" "well i guess i said it in a different way i asked you to try on some clothes for me yesterday~" "O-Oh i forgot but um maybe you should ask someone else i really don't like showing my body " i glared at meatton no ones showing her body shes mine ...."But darling ~ you promised me oh pretty please i swear i won't bother u again!!" meatton wined "Uh uh fine but you have to make it up to me soon" frisk said " And let sans come i don't want to leave him here alone" " Oh fine anything just do it for me darling~" We had walked to the lab instead of teleporting and i guess Alphys was out somewhere with Undyne. "Welcome ladies and gentle beauties to mtts sexy dress up starring the one the only frisk the fabulous!!!" "w-What!!!" frisk said. meatton pushed her in front of the camera.  "Pose" meatton whispered. *Frisk poses dramatically ratings go up * "Now frisk go over there and wear what the fans picked" meatton threw the outfit "T-this" Frisk blushed " Yes darling~" she put it on behind a curtain. It was a short red sparkling dress with see threw leggings and red heels and a tiny red bow headband. The ratings went up fast as she walked in and posed like meatton said. "WOW darling you look FABULOUS~~~~" she blushed a little. oh meatton why do you have to be such a pain in the ass obviously she doesn't want to do it and i don't either she's mine !