4

(PLAY SONG WHEN TOLD OR PLAY IT WHENEVER)

JACKS POV

I heard a knock on the door i knew who it was. "Jack you okay?" Mark asked as he knocked again. "What do you think"

MARKS POV

Its a week till chirstmas so i decided to go shopping to get clothes for jack.

~TIME SKIPPY~

When i came back jack took a tub of icecream to eat the fridge was open. I had the gifts i got for jack wrapped and i was putting a chirstmas tree.

A picture of my living room <3

A picture of my living room <3. Marks living room. I put jacks presents under the tree. Then jack came down stairs with an empty ice cream tub. But when he saw me he ran but i wrapped my arms around him.

"No jack stay here" i said as i carried jack bridal to the couch. I laid jack on his back on the couch then i got on top of jack and put my forehead on his.

"Sh sh its okay calm down jack your safe" i said in a calming voice then jack took a deep breathe and closed his eyes.

I started to sing to jack to calm him down.
(PLAY SONG NOW)

~TIME SKIPPY~

Jack fell asleep as i sang to him. I carried him upstairs and he kept snuggling into my chest i blushed as he did.

It was 10pm so i got in a sweater and a pair of sweat pants. But when i was looking at my phone i heard noises. I went in the hall to see what it was. And it came from jacks room.

"Mark f-faster" i heard thrugh jacks room he was having a dirty dream "MARK OH MY GOD" i heard jack scream in his sleep. I opened jacks door and i saw him on his hands and knees moaning.

I took a picture of jack then i went back to my room and i heard jack yelling wich might have ment he came in his sweat pants.

I gave jack some sweat pants and a sweater for his pjs. I looked out my window and it started snowing. I bought jack an iphone 6s. And im going to give him it tomorrow morning.

~TIME SKIP TO MORNING~

I woke up at 5 and rushed down stairs to make jack some coffee and cookies. When i was done i rushed upstairs with a tray that held his breakfast.

I knocked on the door "come in" i heard jack say. Jack still had a bruse on his right eye. And he was sneezing alot. "Hey jack i made you breakfast" i said as i put the tray on a table "thank yo-"

Jack said but put a hand over his mouth and ran to the bathroom. Jack threw up and i rubbed his back. When jack was done he tried getting up but fell. "Mark i feel dizy" jack said i carried him to his room and laid him on his bed.

"I'll make you some soup" i said as i went down stairs. 10 mins later i came back with soup and a teapure thing. "Jack im going to take your temp so open your mouth" i said as i stuck in the tempature thing under his tougne.

His temp was not good he had a 90. "Jack need anything else?" I said as i i rubbed jacks forehead. "um can you rub my back it really hurts" jack said as he flipped over "sure thing im just going to get some oil"

I said as i got lemon sented oil. I got back and jack looked he looked cold so i turned off the air condiotioning. And i put oil on jacks back and i started to rub his back. "That feels good" jack said as he moaned.