3

JACKS POV

I was in my room eating a muffin and drinking coffee waiting for mark to get me some clothes. "Jack wear this" mark gave me a leather jacket with a blue tshirt and jeans and boxers.

"Thanks but um can i take shower first?" I asked "sure" mark said i followed him to the bathroom. "I'll turn on the shower for you" mark said as he started the shower. "Thanks mark" i said as mark stepped out of the bathroom.

~TIMESKIPPY~

After i took a shower i wanted to look nice but i had bandages on my arm but oh well i'll look badass😎😎. I got dressed and i combed my hair then i put some colthes on.

I walked down stairs but mark was'ent there. "Mark were are you?" I said i then heard someone talking. I walked closer to marks room and i heard him talking to himself.

"I cant wait till i show jack this hes going to love his gift" i heard mark say then i heard footsteps coming closer to the door so i ran to my room. "Hey jack" mark called "yeah" i responded.

"Wanna give you this" mark said as he grabbed my wrist and wrapped something on my wrist. I looked at it it was a bracelet that said boss on it diamond crusted. I hugged mark tightly. "Thank you mark"

I said as i looked at him. "No problem" he said as he walked in the bathroom. I then walked downstairs and when i reached to the living room rug i stepped on something.

It was marks tablet. Then i heard mark come downstairs i grabbed the tablet to tell him "hey jack re-" mark stopped as he looked at the tablet "jack what did you do!" Mark yelled as he grabbed it.

"Jack this isent even mine its my sisters" mark said "mark im sor-" i was cut off "NO JACK I GAVE YOU THAT BRACELET AND YOU REPAY ME LIKE THIS" mark yelled at me as he showed me the broken tablet.

"HUH JACK HOW ARE YOU GONNA REPAY ME" mark yelled at me and corned me in the room. I started getting scared so brased myself. Then mark punched me in the eye.

I cried in pain and sat in the corner. "Jack im sor-" mark tried saying "NO GET AWAY FROM ME AND TAKE YOUR BRACELET" i yelled as i threw the bracelet on the floor and ran to my room and sobbed.

I took off the leather jacket and threw it on the floor and sobbed.