11

JACKS POV

"Dont touch me" i said in anger. "Jack why?" Mark asked. "YOU HAVE BEEN WITH YOUR DAD THE WHOLE DAY AND YOU EVEN SHOOD ME AWAY AND EVEN IGNORED ME" i yelled as i started crying.

"Jack calm down" mark said as he moved closer to me. I moved away from him and cried.

~TIME SKIPPY~

It was morning and i walked into the living room and mark tried hugging me but i moved away. "Good morning lemon head" i heard willow say as she followed me. "Mark your stupid" i heard willow say as she followed me.

"Jack come on talk to me" mark said as he followed me. He hugged me from behind and i pulled him away from me.

MARKS POV

Jack has been mad at me and i told my dad and he does not care about jack. "Mark whats going on?" My mom asked. "Jack is mad at me because i have been ignoring him" i said as i saw jack walk in the gest room.

I followed jack and i saw him sobbing and lucy was comforting him. "Jack you okay?" I asked worried. All jack did is ignor me and kept petting lucy. I sat in front of him and put a hand on his belly.

Lucy started growel at me. Jack look at his belly then at me. "Look my dad has to work till 8am tomorrow. We can talk and hang out'' i said as i hugged him. "Okay" i heard jack say.

"Oh and look" jack said as he stood up and faced the wall. "Jack you have a baby bump!" I said as i carried him and laid him on the floor. I started rubbing his belly then lucy started barking like crazy.

Then she started to push my off with her paws. "Lucy stop it" i yelled as i pushed her away. Then me and jack sat on the bed but jack laid down and lucy was beside him.

Me and jack sat on the couch and lucy came and sat next to jack. I reached to touch jacks belly but lucy put her two front paws on his belly. "Lucy this is my baby not yours" i yelled as i removed one of lucys paws.

Lucy showed me her teeth and i put my hand on jacks belly and lucy put her head on jacks belly. "LUCY!" I yelled as i tried pushing her off. Lucy barked at me like if i was gonna murder jack.

I started rubbing jacks belly and lucy bit me. "LUCYYYYYYYY" i yelled as i put her outside. Jack was laughing really hard. "Mark shes just trying to protect the baby" jack said as he kissed my cheek. Then lucy came rushing in.

"WILLOW WHY DID YOU LET HER IN?" I yelled at her as i stood up. "WHY DONT YOU HANG OUT WITH ME ANYMORE WHEN YOU COME VISIT" willow yelled then i saw a tear fall down her cheek.

"no don't-" i was interupted "JACKS BEEN THE ONLY ONE THERE TO COMFORT ME. YOUR EVEN WORSE THEN DAD. DAD NEVER LISTENS TO ME" willow said as she ran outside. "Come on lucy" i heard jack say.

JACKS POV

I stood up put on a jacket and i found a leash. "Where you going?" Mark asked. "To talk to willow. And mark what if this happens when the baby is born you wont pay any attnion to it" i said as i got angry.

"Jack i would never do that" mark said as he graved my wrist. "Then talk to your own sister" i said as i threw a jacket to him. "Fine but come with me" mark said as i followed him. We found willow and there was a man that was graving her.

"mark thats bryan" i said as it was my old boyfriend. "your old boyfriend" mark said. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY SISTER!" Mark yelled as he ran towards willow. Then byran graved willow. I got out my phone and was ready to dialle 911.

Bryan came running towards me then i saw willow and mark running towards me. "JACK!" Willow and mark yelled. Then bryan stopped and was infront of me. "My love where you been" bryan said as he graved my neck.

"I see that your pregnant again" bryan said as he rubbed my belly. Then mark came behind bryan and atacked him. Mark got punched by bryan and bryan graved me. Bryan started rubbing my belly.

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF ME. THIS IS MY CHILD" i yelled as i was able to get out of his grasp. Then a police officer came running and he atacked bryan. "You guys okay?'' The officer asked. "Yes" me and mark said.

Then they left.