5

JACKS POV

Mark was rubbing my back and it felt so good. "Mark alittle on the right" i said as i felt mark start rubbing my shoulders. "Thats it right there" i moaned out. "Okay im good" i said as i flipped over and pulled my shirt down.

"You need any thing else?" Mark asked me as he gave me the soup bowl. "Can you sit and talk with me?" I asked as i smile. Mark nodded.

I stood up and sat at the window again. I started eating my soup. It help my throwt alittle bit. "Jack is your eye okay?" Mark asked as he pointed out. "Its getting better" i said.

"Oh i have something for you. Be right back" mark said as he ran some where. Then mark sat next to me and had alittle box in his hands.

"Open it" mark said as he handed me the box. I opened it and it was an iphone s6. I started to cry. "Mark you diden't have to" i said as i looked at him.

"Its your early chirstmas present" mark said as he hugged me.

~TIME SKIP~

After i setted up my phone me and mark took a picture and i set it as my home backgraound. I downloaded a diary app and i tiped in that i had a crush on mark.

I looked at my messages and it was my boyfriend.

BOYFRIEND: WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!
ME:YOU DONY NEED TO KNOW!
BOYFRIEND:jack come back i miss you
Me:yeah right
BOYFRIEND:jack please :(
Me: no i started my own life now

I said as i deleted his number. "Hey jack help me put these ornaments on the tree" mark said as he handed me some ornaments. When we we're all done mark told me to put the star on.

I wasent that tall so mark had to carry me. Mark went to the hall and hung something there i diden't know what it was tho.

When i was walking to my room to go to bed mark followed me. Mark stopped me because there was a mistle toe. "You know what that means" mark said as he smirked.

"No way mark" i said as i put a hand on my face. "Come on it does it'ent have to be on the lips" mark said. I blushed madly. "Fine" i said as i kissed his cheek. "Happy?" I said as i stomped to my room and slammed the door.

MARKS POV

Jack kissed me on the cheek but i think hes mad. I went to his room and jack was asleep. I felt his head he was warm.