6

MARKS POV

I woke up and chirstmas is tomorrow so i got up and rushed and i hit something. It was jack and i landed on top of him. We're under a mistletoe again.

Jack saw it and blushed. I blushed to but more. "So um sence we're under the mistle toe. Should we kiss?" I asked as i blushed madly "if you want to we dont have to" i said as i painiced.

"Um okay lets just get this over with" jack said as he closed his eyes. "On the lips or?" I asked as i blushed. "um were ever i dont care" jack said as he blushed to.

"Alright" i said as i leaned in but stopped i kissed his nose instead. Jack started giggling. "Whats so funny?" I asked in a smile "that tickeled" jack said i got off him and he got up.

~TIME SKIP TO 7PM~

Me and jack are watching tv and its a chirstmas horror movie. There was a jump scare and i jumped but jack dug his face in my chest. I blushed madly. "Im sorry" jack said as he sat on the other side.

"Its alright" i said as i blushed. "Im going to bed" i said as i got up and walked to my room. Jack followed me idk why tho. Jack grabbed my wrist.

I stopped and looked at him "jack?" I said in fear jack just gave me a kiss on the cheek for no reason. Then jack ran to his room.