I'm Getting Married

NATALIE

"What?!" My girls shout in my ears as I told them that I'll be marrying my father's bestfriend's son a month from now.

We're here at our favorite club where we are the last time we saw each other and met the Sons of God and that was days now. Oh my! I remember Theo and what we have shared. It brings heat to my inner self. Oh, how I miss him. Since we exchanged numbers, he haven't contacted me yet. Even once. I want to do the first move but I don't want him to feel that I am the one who's excited here and who's longing for him. I'm a modern woman, yeah... But I feel like na magpakipot nowadays. Hormones I guess.

Geez, we're talking about my wedding to the other man and not about him.

"Hey! Will you not shout on my ears?! Geez!" I hissed at them.

"But baby, are you really going to marry someone you just met?" Cheri asking me who is seating on my right.

"You're actually going to marry someone you don't love at all? Ipinagkasundo ka nila? I can't believe it!" Fiona also asking in disbelief seating on my left side.

I heave a sigh. "What shoud I do babies? I'm going nuts thinking about it too. Ilang araw na kong hindi mapakali." I said almost crying but instead I just drink another round of tequila. I don't know how many I already had. All I know is I wanna get drunk tonight to forget about my problem... my huge fucking and frustrating problem! And my babies? Hinahayaan lang nila ko. I know they understand me, that's why. And they will take me home safely.

"Fight for your right, baby. They don't have the right to force you to marry someone you don't love at all." Kirsten told me who's in front of us. She really is serious. "You're not a thing that can be sold or be a payment just for money, business merge, debt or any fucking stupid arrangement. You have the right to be happy. Remember that Natalie Jane." She said again and this time holds my hand. And because of that, a tear fall from my eyes. She just call us by our whole name if she is dead serious. Better that we are occupying a VIP room. Fiona and Cheri hug me too to comfort me. I'm happy to have my babies around. I don't know what to do if they're not here with me.

Napatigil lang kami ng bumukas yung pinto and someone says, "Here's your order Madams." And when we look who it is, it's Kurt na may dala nga ng mga orders namin. Following him are David and Roden with a smile on their faces na nawala rin agad when they saw me with tears. Agad na lumapit si Roden sa'kin and ask me why am I crying at hinawakan yung balikat ko. I am about to answer when...

"Don't touch what is mine if you don't want me to rip your neck." At sabay-sabay kaming napatingin sa pintuan ng VIP room.

"Tss! I'm just being concern here dude." At umalis na sa tabi ko si Roden at tumabi na kay Fiona na tinawanan na rin ng iba pa naming mga kasama na magkakatabi na as partners.

"Stop being too kind, you might not see the sun by tomorrow morning." David said still laughing.

I am just gazing to this man walking towards me. Oh, how I miss him! His smell, his hugs and kisses, his body... His body? Oh crap! Natalie, you are now a certified pervert! But how can I not be if he is so damn gorgeous! And nakalimutan ko na yata that I have a frustrating problem here and I am crying. He definitely is a disturbance to the whole part of me.

He's wearing a black long sleeves polo na nakatupi hanggang sa elbows nya while showing his upper chest dahil nakabukas yung dalawang buttons ng polo nya plus emphasizing his body because of the perfect fit of it na naka-tucked in sa dark maong pants nya while wearing a signatured black shoes. He totally has this goddess body and charm to die for.

I didn't notice that he is now seating beside me and holding my both cheeks with his both hands. "Baby, what happened? Why are crying?" He ask while gazing at me worriedly and his thumb busy wiping my tears.

I didn't talk but I just hug him tight at dun ako umiyak sa dibdib nya. I can feel that he hug me tight too at hinimas pa yung likuran ko. Suddenly, inabutan nya ko ng tissue while he is wiping my tears too while the others are just staring at us like they are watching live movie. "Would you like to share it to me now, babe?"

"Hey lovebirds, we'll just go down stairs. You need privacy." Roden interrupts us. And they pull my babies with them. And not counting a minute kami na nga lang ni Theo dito sa private room ng bar nila.

"Now tell me what is happening, gorgeous." He said while he pulls me towards his chest dahil nakasandal na sya sa couch na inuupuan namin. He kiss my temple and hold my right shoulder tighter so we can feel each other more.

I heave a heavy sigh to help myself not to cry while telling him. He holds my right hand and put it on his lap to make me calm and comfortable. "Speak please." He pleaded.

"I-I'mgetting married." And he stiffens.   

Miss nyo na BS? Hehehe! Soon...