Bend Over (kinda SPG)

Kinda SPG pero napaka-SPG ata ng photo ko...eeer!

NATALIE

After telling me that we will meet his family tonight, I refused so many times for certain things but the truth is, I'm nervous! Bakit ba naman kasi hindi muna nya ko tinanong or something.

"But Theo, I don't have something to wear. I don't even have a single uderwear here." I refusely say.

"I prepare you wearing nothing." He playfully answered.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, of course. In front of them." I playfully say. He automatically looks at me wherein his eyebrows are almost like one long line. Kala mo ikaw lang marunong mang-asar ha, kaya ko rin.

"I'm going to kill whoever stares what's mine." He said angrily. Pikon! I'm laughing inside myself.

One point, Natalie.

"But you said you prepare me nothing to wear. Ikaw naman nagsabi nun, hindi ako." Pang-aasar ko pa.

"Only in front of me and no one else." He said firmly and eats the last carrot he has on his plate. Damn! He's sexy!

"Possessive." I commented. He just smirks and continue chewing his carrot.

I divert my thinking, "I don't have a dress to wear nga kasi, Theo." I refused again ng makabawi ako sa sexy nyang pagnguya and this time seryoso na ko. "I don't have shoes, make up and all. I'll surely look like a mess when we pursue this." Hirit ko pa.

"Those will be delivered this afternoon. Just wait for it. Anything else, Madame?" He said and smirks. So he is ready for this, ako lang ang hindi.

Another point for him. Urrgh! We really didn't get even huh?!

"Why do I have this feeling that you don't like the idea going there? Is there something bothering you?" He asks while he holds my right legs and squeezes it. I can see na nagtatampo sya pero nanghihipo pa rin. Pervert!

Well, might as well aminin ko na nga sa kanya kung bakit.

"Theo, it's not that I don't like to meet your family or what. I love to. I really do. It's just that," I bow my head and... "I'm nervous. This is my first time." Seryoso naman talaga! I've met guy's family from the mall, resto, and many others then, pero wala lang yun sa'kin dahil hindi ganito ka-formal na sa bahay nila mismo plus I don't have the same feelings I have for Theo towards them. Hindi sila espesyal. Kaya iba 'to. This is a serious matter for me.

He raises my chin and I saw him smiling at me. "Don't, alright? I'm here." He touches my right cheek going to my lips for assurance of what he says. "I won't leave you. And besides they won't bite." And he chuckles. I punch his chest and he holds my hand. "They are one of the most beautiful and kindest people I ever encounter in my whole life, baby. Trust me when I say they won't hurt you." He said. "And no one will as long as I am with you." I close my eyes as he sealed what he says with a passionate kiss.

I nod and smile at him.

"It's settled then." He finally said.

We stand up and I said I'll be the one to wash the dishes and told him to have a shower to freshen up hisself. He refuses but because I'm the boss as what he always says, he followed. And I start to clean up the dining.

I'm humming Katy Perry's California Girls song and swaying my hips a bit while washing when I shockly look at my back when Theo cleared his throat and saw him smiling while watching me.

Oh my good gods! He's only wearing a white thick towel where I can see his perfect V-line. And his abs? Shit! We just finished eating lunch pero bakit pakiramdam ko nagugutom na naman ako? Ang sarap nya!

Oh shit! I shook my head secretly.

I know I'm blushing that's why I throw him some water para wisikan sya and hide my red face and focus on what I am doing again when he hugs me from behind in no time and hold my hands as if guiding me to what I am doing and biting my ears.

"Baby! It tickles!" I hissed but instead of letting me go, he hugs me tighter with his right hand and his left hand turned off the faucet.

"Don't move." He sexily says. And I can feel his left hand put away my hair from the back to my chest so he can teasingly kiss me on my nape.

Damn! It shivers on my spine!

He kiss it again and I can feel the tip of his tongue playing with it while his right hand is now playfully pinching my right crown while his left hand is on my waist squeezing it. Shit! I think I'm starting to drown down there!

"Do you know that I'm into you since I came in from the office and saw you wearing my clothes again? I want to rip this shirt out of you right there and then... like this!" And in a snap he rips his own clothes!

My eyes are wide awake as I look shockingly at his ripped clothes! "Theo!" I almost shout in a gasp.

"I can buy hundreds of it, My Lady. Don't worry." And he kisses me again on my nape. "And I'm more than willing to rip every shirt that I have in your body just to experience this with you." And his kisses makes more aggressive and wet this time from my nape to my left side of neck, to my shouders, to my arms, to my bare back as he drops his shirt from me right away.

I am about to face him when he stops me. "Don't." He said.

"Just bend over."