Drunk

THEO

Those hips, those sexy legs, that perfect body... her sexy ass dancing with grace in front of my pet... Damn! She's driving me insane! No one has ever did this effect on me. Sya lang. And those eyes, staring at mine the time na humarap sya sa'kin, feeling there's no other people around us. It makes me feel hot. And this situation wherein we're too close and just an inch apart from each other's face, it's making me wanting to claim those lips right here, right now.

And there we are, we kiss each other passionately while I'm holding her sexy waist not stopping it from dancing and she's embracing my nape. I'm pulling her closer and lean to her more. That passionate kiss went to a more aggressive one. We're now kissing like there's no tomorrow for both us until she bit my lower lips.

Whoa! Down boy!

I guess my Mr. Down There can't help not to react to what she's doing to me because while biting my lower lips she's now playing on my chest like circling her forefinger on it. And even though I'm still with my clothes on, I can still feel how hot her finger is, even her body. Damn! It shivers me!

I can't stop now, I held her nape and kiss her torridly. Savoring every inch of her lips. Smelling her sweet breath. I want to hear her moan for me but how? It's too loud in here. I stop kissing her and held her hand, walk towards the way out of this bar.

"Where are we going?" She asks with amusement.

"In my place." I answered her.

"But..." I cut her off.

I look at her and ask her, "Don't you want to?"

"Ahmm.. H-How about them?" She asks me and look at her friends who are all dancing with my friends too.

"Why? Don't tell me you want them to watch us while doing a thing?" And I smile at her. And damn the way she blushes. It really turns me on! "Let's go." And we ride on my red sports car.

I'm just driving while I can see on my peripheral vision that she's looking at me. No, staring at me.

I hold her hand and squeeze it while my left hand is on my steering wheel. "Don't you know that staring is rude, woman?" And I look at her for a second and look back to the hi-way.

"I'm sorry but I can't help it. You're beyond the word handsome." And to my surprise, she grabs my nape and kiss me torridly. Better that the traffic light is on red signal. I answer her tasteful kisses with the same intensity she's giving me. I hold her nape as well. After how many seconds, I can feel her warm hand on my chest. Again, though there's a thin cloth between her hand and my chest, I can still feel her...going down... and down... until I can feel what she is grabbing. I'm totally having a damn boner now!

I stop kissing her and move away from her. I drive my car as fast as I can to reach my place as soon as possible after I saw that green light. And I didn't count too much of a minute to reach it. We went out of my car and went to my private elevator. Right there and then I grab her waist and her nape to give her an intensifying kisses. We share luscious kisses and explore each other's curves until we hear that ding sound and went outside of that elevator. I carry her not stopping our sweet kisses and manage to swipe my card to open my door.

"Welcome to my humble abode, my lady." I welcome her as I put her down the time we enter my place.

"Wow! I love your pent! It's so beautiful!" She exclaimes and walk towards my sala.

Who wouldn't love this place?

You can see all the colorful lights of the city for most of my walls are made of mirror. It's spacious and modern. I designed this myself and bought all the things in here on my own. Yeah, I'm oozy but I'm proud of it.

And this lady in front of my gaze is perfectly fit walking in my place. Its like, I designed this for her. Damn! What am I thinking?

She walks near the mirror wall and look at those lights. "It's really beautiful and so peaceful here."

"Solemn baby... solemn." And I hug her from behind and give her sweet little kisses on her neck.

"Solemn?" She asks.

"Because you're the only woman I brought here." That's why she's perfect in my place. Sya yung kakulangan dito. And I kiss her once more.

______________________________

Hey there! Thanks for reading! Enjoy!