Clara and the Great Intelligence

So @MiaGraceH actually pointed this one out to me.

Clara.  The Impossible to Apply Logic to Girl.  She was split up across all of the Doctor's time stream to save him from the Great Intelligence.

The one iteration of Clara I actually like, Dalek Clara, is on the Dalek insane asylum.  And supposedly she's there to stop the Great Intelligence from killing the Doctor.  But it's not there.

Now this one might be a bit harder to pinpoint as a definitive problem because the Daleks may have gotten him or she prevented him from killing the Doctor already or she was born to save the Doctor, not born to save the Doctor from the Great Intelligence.

Whatever the reason, I don't think Clara was planned out already at the start of season 7 so they had a bit of work to do before they (*break down crying*) killed Amy and Rory.

-------------------------

What's your favorite version of The Impossible Girl?

Mine's Dalek Clara.  Although Victorian Clara was pretty good too.

Side note for those who also happen to be reading A Fangirl's Dream.  Feel free to skip if you aren't interested.

I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry.

I'm really trying but I am having a difficult time writing the story.  I kinda know how I want it to go but I don't really know how I'm going to write it or how else it's even going to work.

I don't think that I even like my story anymore and I'm trying to write because I do know that other people read it but I just don't know.

Overall I'm just sorry and I might have to quit writing it again.

(I feel really bad for adding this on but maybe I could write with someone else if they were interested.)

Anyways, happy fangirl/boying!!!(Who am I kidding; there is no fangirl/boying without crying) 

Samantha out!