Day 2 (Part 3)

As I had suspected, Michael did not say much during the car ride but he did steal glances at me whenever he thought I wasn't aware.
"So" he murmured, turning his face to look at me.
"So" I said as I glanced at him while driving.
"I still want you to help me write a song. I want to finish it in two weeks so we can play it at our next show. You can even help sing if you want" Michael said, finally brightening up and pinching my cheek.
"Only if you tell me why you've been in such a bad mood today." I replied softly, as I parked the car in the cinema parking lot.

Michael opened his car door and stepped out, he lowered his head so we could be eye to eye and said "a girl" and shut the door.
I nodded and climbed out of the car myself.

"Let's see what movies they have" Michael said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the entrance

"I usually watch movies based on what mood I'm in but I have no idea what I want to watch right now" I said standing Infront of the cinema.

"Let's see, they have Finding Dory, X-Men: Apocalypse, Captain America: Civil War, Central Intelligence, and Warcraft." Michael said emotionlessly

"Michaeeeeeeeeel. I've seen the first three and I don't feel like comedy or world of Warcraft." I complained tugging on his arm

Michael turned towards me and took a step toward me making our chests touch when we exhaled. I swallowed suddenly nervous.
"How. Dare. You." He whispered

"How dare I what?" I whispered back.

"How dare you not want to watch Warcraft. Like no. How freaking dare you Lawrence" he playfully said with his eyes boring into mine.

"I'm just not into that scene." I confessed. I turned around and squinted around trying to find something else to do.

"Oh my god Mikey. Look! It's an Amusement Park. Please let's go" I turned around facing him, grinning from ear to ear.

"If we go then you'll watch Warcraft with me. Deal?" He said never breaking eye contact

"Deal" I smiled making him laugh.

"Then let's go." He said grabbing my hand again. Which I didn't think anything of back then.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"So Audrey, what brings you here? How do you know Ed?" Michael asked, while shooting plastic ducks with a water gun.

"The truth?" I asked, feeling comfortable

"Obviously" he stated bumping me with his bum playfully.

"Okay okay. Well, Ed's father and mine were very good friends. My dad always went to England for work and they kind of met and became friends instantly. Then both of them wanted to travel together with their families so they took us to Greece and it was beautiful. So while our parents were at home having tea, Ed, my brother, and I would walk around and explore. Unfortunately my parents passed away two years ago, so the Sheeran family always makes sure my brother and I are okay. Ed is practically my second brother." I confessed, probing an elbow on the counter watching Michaels face take it all in.

"That's some deep shit, I'm sorry" he put down the water gun and hugged me, kissing the side of my head.

I pulled back and grabbed his arm, jogging to a food truck.

"How do you eat so much junk but still remain so slim?" Michael questioned looking at all the fried food.

"I could ask you the same question Clifford" I laughed, making his eyes sparkle.

Michaels phone went off indicating he got a message. He opened it and put it back into his pocket.

"Who is it?" I asked casually. If it was Ed I'd shoot him.