Day 2 (Part 2)

As i hopped down the stairs, i noticed that i was eager to see Luke again. The thought that i could love him made my whole body shiver.

No Audrey, get yourself together i reminded myself

I made my way towards the kitchen and saw all the 5sos boys scattered around the kitchen. Michael was layed out on the kitchen counter, Calum was making himself some toast, Ashton was sitting on a stool, and Luke was sitting in a corner, on the ground. All of them eating toast with vegemite.

"Good morning Audrey!" They all practically yelled.

"Hey, hey. Its still the morning so if you guys could be quieter i'd appreciate it." I mumbled as i opened the fridge and took out a bottle of orange juice.

"Hmm, anybody want orange juice?" I asked out loud.

"Yeah me" i heard Luke say.

I smiled and took another bottle for him.

As i passed the counter i poked Michael numorous of times, every time earning me a grunt from his lips.

I then saw Luke looking right at me and suddenly i wondered of my decision of wearing sweatpants today was wise. He was wearing black skinny jeans with a plaid shirt.

"You know you look better than me" i mumbled as i slid down the wall next to him.

"Always" he whispered as he pressed his lips to the side of my head and pulled me towards him.

"Here, your juice" i said as i handed him one of the bottles.

"Thanks" he smiled.

As i was about to zone out whilst staring at him, he got up and straightened out his jeans.

"Oh come on, i just got here. Dont tell me you guys also need to go to the studio." I pouted as i undid my bun and let my hair loose.

"You obviously just want Luke to stay" Calum whined.

"Awh! No dont say that Calum bear!" I cooed as i pinched his cheeks.

"No no no dont touch me. You broke my heart Lawrence" Calum slapped my hand away and fake hurt.

"I could get used to this" i grinned from ear to ear as i sat down on Michaels legs that were on the counter.

"Oh heck no, dont tell me that you and Luke are going to get married and have mini yous or no even worse, dont tell me that you're going to work with us. Please dont" Ashton joked.

I put a hand over my chest and gasped. Before i could say anything Luke handed me a toast with vegemite spread.

"Hmm, Vegemite is really salty..."

I stated the obvious.

"Yeah thats the whole point" Luke said.

I nodded and slowly put the toast down.

"Are you gonna eat that?" Calum asked pointing towards my toast.

"Nah you can have it". I smiled.

"Audrey! How are we going to get married and have mini us' if you dont like vegemite?! What would my fans think?" Luke fake gasped

"Oh go away" i said as i slightly pushed him.

"Never" he replied and held both my hands towards his chest with one hand. With the other he smeared vegemite on his lips And leaned towards me.

"No no no" i begged as i leaned down on Michael. Michael seemed to be ticklish so on reflexis he threw me off him and right into Lukes arms.

By now Ashton was already in fits of giggles while Calum was choking on some toast and Michael was yet again grunting.

"Luke dont you dare" i threatened as he leaned further into me. He let out a light chuckle and i took that as my chance to escape. I jumped off the counter and ran backwards before i slammed into the glass door.

"Im so smart" i sighed as i rubbed the sore part of my head. Luke moved towards me to help me up but instead of that i pulled his face closer and pecked his lips.

"Better?" I asked against his lips.

"Definitely" he replied as he went for another kiss.

I gave him another kiss before i forced him to get away from me with that vegemite.

"Luke you can come kiss her later, we really need to go" Ashton said, walking towards me and helping me up.

"You're leaving me too?" I questioned Ashton since Ed and 1D had already left.

"Yes babe but Michael is staying. So please keep him some company" Ashton replied grabbing his keys
Luke pecked me on the cheek as I walked them to the door. I turned around and Michael still hadn't said a word. It was starting to worry me. I moved towards him and poked his cheek, continuously until I got a smile out of him.

"There we go. That wasn't so hard was it?" I grinned at him, he pushed my Hand away and smiled to himself.

"I want to go to the movies. Can you come with me?" Michael asked facing away from me.

"Sure thing, what time?" I asked putting away the vegemite in the cupboard and the toast in the fridge.

"Let's leave in an hour" he said as he turned around and walked towards me waiting for confirmation.

"Okay deal. Just don't wear the same clothes as me please. I want to be the hot one" I jokingly said as I started walking with him up the stairs.

Michael just smiled and went into his room. Okay now I have officially learned that they are completely and utterly weird.

I walked into the room I shared with Ed and opened my suitcase. So we're in Spain but the cinemas are usually always cold. I picked out jean shorts, a black t shirt, and a striped flannel. I changed into my shorts and shirt and tied the flannel around my waist. I applied some simple make up and just let my hair down. I looked at my phone and saw that I had gotten a text from Ed.
E: What you up to today?
A: Movies with Michael. Go away don't bother me <3
E: take care have fun. xx

"Thanks" I whispered to myself.
"Audrey! Im downstairs, hurry the movies are not going to wait for you" Michael yelled from downstairs.
"Coming!" I yelled, taking one last look into the mirror. This will do.