Day 1

I had arrived at Spain at 11:07 am. As i had come out of the jet, the sun was blinding me. I swiftly put on my sun glasses and stretched a bit, i had been sleeping for 7 hours of the way and spent the other 3 hours watching How I Met Your Mother. I really liked Barney, maybe thats why i bought his book called The Bro Code. Its pretty funny to be honest. There was a black van, ignition still hot waiting for me to come in. The driver willingly took my suit case but didnt say anything which i thought was rude. But he was Spanish so i didnt blame him. I nodded my head and jumped into the back seat. He closed the door after me and drove off to a very familiar route. I plugged in my headphones and listened to Summer by Calvin Harris. It just gave me the summer vibes and made me smile nonstop.

As the van drove into Ed's driveway, i opened the car door and sprinted off to the front door. I took the emergency key that was hidden in the roses and immediately let myself in. I heard the song #SELFIE play, and i most likely laughed my butt off right there. As i neared the kitchen, i heard splashing water. I threw my hand bag to the couch and sprinted off to the swimming pool. I saw around 7 guys in the pool, 2 on the stage-like area trying to sound female while singing along and another one recording them. I slid open the door and ran towards the blonde and black haired guy. They looked at me like i was crazy but when the beat started i starting dancing inbetween them. There was a bit of space between us so i went down seductively. And then started jumping. The blonde one held my waist as all three of us started jumping to the beat.

"Guys thats Audrey!" I heard Ed yell out for everybody to hear.

I laughed and threw my head back into the blondes chest.

"Come on guys. One more time" i yelled before we three started jumping to the beat again.

The song came to an end and i hugged the guys and thanked them for being my dance partners. When i walked to the side of the pool i recognized everyone; Ed Sheeran, One Direction, & 5 Seconds of Summer.

Shit.

"Every girl would die to be in my place" i murmured to myself. I saw Ed getting out of the pool, he engulfed me in a hug and spun me around.

"'So glad that you're finally here" Ed exclaimed.

"Thank you for having me!" I yelled as i hugged him one last time.

"Okay now follow me! I have to introduce you to the others" Ed excitedly gestured me to follow him. I grinned and followed him.

"Uh wait. Its really hot." I held up a finger and stripped to my bikini, taking my sandals off as well. I felt all of the guys staring at me and i felt kind of uncomfortable.

"Guys pick up your jaws up from the floor please" i begged as i jumped into the pool and swam next to the blonde from before; Luke.

"So Luke, Calum, Ashton, Michael, Niall, Harry, Zayn, Liam, & Louis. This is Audrey" Ed said as a chorus of Hello's hit me. I waved at them and grinned.

"You're hot" Michael stated as if it was no big deal.

"Thanks?" I asked as i rubbed my neck.

The songs started playing again and everyone went to do their own thing. I swam from the right side to the left side, right side to the left side, right side to Luke's chest. I bumped into him.

"Sorry" i smiled as i backed away.

"Eh dont worry bout it" Luke laughed nervously and swam to the other side.

As i was about to turn, i was startled by Michaels voice booming behind me.

"Jesus Christ Michael. You gave me a heart attack." I said as i slapped Michaels head.