Chapter 6.

Assalamualaykum.

How are you all? :)

Please do leave in line comments. And please do comment and vote.. that's all I ask for :)

And what is ship name for Ammar and Noor? :p

Love you all..

Happie Reading..♡

--------------

Noor's POV:

I was floating in the air, that was the feeling I was feeling when I tried to open my eyes. My head was like a rock, heavy.

"Mmm." I groaned in pain and turn my head and fisted my hand. Someone's hand was in my and that made me shot open my eyes and look at my hand.

"Hey." I gasped and my eyes snapped to the owner of the hand and I blinked a few times. His light grey eyes were looking in mine an intensity which made me gulp and look away. I frowned when my eyes landed on his shirt and that's when my mind registered. He is the same guy who I saw back there in the party.

"Wait- party? Who are you? Where are you taking me?" I asked with wide eyes. His eyes on the road ahead of him. I pulled my hand when folded his fingers around mine. I gulped and fear covered my senses as I looked around. I was in his car.

Was I being kidnapped? What is happening?! Oh ALLAH help me.

"S-stop the car!" I said with a shaky voice. I was still feeling dizzy but I am not going anywhere with him. He looked at me a small smirk and raised his eyebrows.

"Why? You want to make out?" He said casually, his deep voice laced with amusement and I felt my heart racing to my throat as my eyes went wide.

"W-what?" I asked shocked and he chuckled. I gulped, his chuckle was deep just like his voice.

"It's okay baby, we are near home." He said with a wink and his hand was rested on my thigh. My eyes snapped to his hand I slapped it away causing him to look at me in shock.

"Stop the car!! Help!! Help!" I started yelling as I tried to unlock the car but nothing worked as it was child locked.

"Jeez, calm down!" He yelled and my breath hitched in my throat as he took a sharp turn and stopped the car.

"The heck is wrong with you?" He asked as he now glare at me and I felt tears welling up in my eyes. I scooted back as he leaned closer and his eyes stare at me with an unreadable emotion. I gulped and held my breath, my back was pressed to the car's door and he smirked slightly.

"Are you shy? Or trying hard to get?" He chuckled as his hand made contact with my arm and I felt my lower lip tremble. Ya ALLAH don't let anything bad happen with me.

"I don't have anything, not money nor any jewellery. Please let me go." I said and he looked at me funny.

"What?"  He asked and I gulped, leaning away from his touch. He was utterly handsome ans the car was super beautiful as well, I wonder how such a man decided to become a kidnapper.

"You are shaking." He said with an unsure smile and I looked down at my hands and indeed they were shaking and then they turned blurry. I blinked and looked back at him, his face held expression of concern and before I knew, I was fainting.

------------

Ammar's POV:

She was again acting like my touch was fire. I mean come'on how long she is going to behave like this? I was loosing my patience and leaned forward to kiss her but she leaned back, literally so far that her back touched the door behind her.

She is rejecting you. My inner voice said and I clenched my jaw. She was much better asleep, I am feeling irritated now. I take in a deep breath, controlling my anger. I smirked slightly as I rest my hand on her arm.

"Are you shy? Or trying hard to get?" I asked lowly as I stare at her and she gulped, her lower lip trembled and I frowned. She blinked her big eyes at me.

"I don't have anything, not money nor any jewellery. Please let me go." She whispered and I stared at her confuse. What is she, dumb?

"What?" I asked and she looked pale. I gulped when I felt her shaking in my hand as she slowly leaned away from my touch.

"You are shaking." I said in confusion and she looked down at her hands and then back at me, I frowned when her eyes started to close and she leaned to her right, my hand near her arm as she passed out. Again.

I kept staring at her. She is the meaning of beautiful with her feather like soft skin and full beautiful heart shape lips. I wanted to kiss her, but she is behaving strangely. She looked scared. I sighed and started the car again, this time I looked at her and she was in sleeping state. I smirked and held her hand.  I don't know why I did that.

As soon as I was near to the gates of our mansion. I horned and our watchman opened the gates. I drove all the way to the main door. After switching it off, I came out of my side and went up to her. My heart at ease as I knew she was going to be in arms again but-

-----------------

Noor's POV:

I heard my door open and I blinked my eyes, gaining my senses. I frowned as I looked I was still in car but in front of Uncle Khalid's house. My heart was at relief but it was cut short as soon as my eyes caught his and he locked the gaze.

"Morning." He said and I stepped of the car in hurry, my shoulder brushed his as I turned around, walking away more likely running in the house and I heard him groan. My eyes widened but I dint dared to look back. My heartbeats increased as I heard him following me in the house.

"No thanks, nothing?" He called out and I stopped. I turned to look at him. He smirked and walked a little more closer.

"Get out of my house." I said, trying to sound confident but he raised his eyebrows at me and his smirk widened.

"Your house?" He asked as he walked closer and I took many steps back causing him to chuckle.

"This is my house." He said circling his finger in air and I frowned but soon my confusion was clear when he spoke up.

"I am Ammar Khalid." He introduced and I was only left with a small nod. Oh so he is not a kidnapper. The thought cleared the tension and I smiled automatically but it faded when suddenly his arm was around my waist and I gasped.

"Now that we are officially introduced, Noor. How about that kiss?" He whispered huskily and I stared wide eyes and shook my head at him instantly. He leaned closer and my heart skipped a beat, my voice betrayed me but -

"Ammar!" My heart stopped for a second and Ammar clenched his jaw,

"Hell." He cursed under his breath, letting me go as he turned around and looked at the direction the voice has came. I gulped, taking in deep breath and took few steps back still trying to process what all have happened in this one crazy night when my eyes rest on the person who had called Ammar.

Mr. Khalid and Mrs. Khalid stood by the main door and I thanked ALLAH in my heart for rescue.

----****----

Assalamualaykum!!

So what just happened..

Poor Noor, not understanding anything.. well neither is Ammar understanding anything.

Hope you all liked this chapter!

One line of your thoughts for this chapter please! *must answer!*

Favorite scene-------->

Vote and Comment!

ILoveYouAll!!

~ShamaKhuvahish♡