Chapter 4.

Ammar's POV:

"Bring it on!" I rolled my eyes as Klaus brought another round of votka and chugged down two glasses back to back.

"Ugh!" He hissed at the burning in his throat as he squeezed the lemon juice in his mouth and looked at me with a smirk.

"Go for it." He winked as he pushed a small glass of poisom towards me and I looked down at it.

I slided it away with my palm and shook my head at my idiot friend. He chuckled and shrugged. He knew I never drank yet he offered me everytime he gulped down this poison. No matter how many time I stop him, he wouldn't hear me out.

"Ammmaaar-" my eyes rest on the girl clad in black jeans as she danced towards me from the crowd. The club lightening made it impossible to look at her clearly. She must be a friend to klaus as it was his birthday party.

"Come, dance with me." She hold my hand and I smirked at her when she pouted looking like a complete Idiot.

"No. I will pass." I declined pushing her hands away from mine with a gentle push and she scoffed.

"Why not?" She purred and inched closer, I rolled my eyes as she held on me, one hand on my shoulder while the other on my torso.

"Please.. baby." She whispered seductively and I looked at klaus for help who chuckled and pulled her off me.

"Ohkay let me help here, Love. Comeon I will dance with you." I shook my head as she walked away with my friend instead. Stupid girls. I looked down at my mobile and frowned when I saw miscalls from mom. I ignored it and put my mobile in my jacket's pocket.

I turned in my seat and looked back at Klaus and shook my head at my stupid friend who was doing all he knew from karate to perform a dance there.

-------------

Noor's POV:

I smiled and sat down on the sofa. My heart was still in race but I was feeling better. Since I arrived I have been introduced to two people. Mr. Khalid who came to receive me at airport and when we reached home, I mean this huge castle type home. I met his wife, Mrs. Khalid. Well I am not familiar to her name yet.

"Have some juice, dear." Mrs. Khalid said as she offered me a glass with orange juice in it. I nodded and took it from her, taking a sip I held the glass in my hand. She smiled warmly at me and I smiled back awkwardly.

"So do you want to join university here?" Mr. Khalid asked and I felt a relief in my heart. Yet I dint said yes straight away. How will I manage to arrange the fees here? I don't have a job yet. I should first apply for few jobs.

"Noor?" Mr. Khalid called out breaking my train of thoughts and I blinked at him.

"I want to work." I said out of blue causing him to share a look with mrs. Khalid. I mentally slapped myself.

"I.. I mean.. I really don't know much about you all.. can you please tell me, why I was sent here..?" I asked bluntly the question which was bugging me since I landed here in New york. My question again made Mr. Khalid to share a look with Mrs. Khalid.

"Your Aunt dint told you?" Mrs. Khalid asked and I shook my head. Mr. Khalid was about to say something when two girls entered the living room and pulled the attention towards them. My eyes widened slightly as I stared at them.

Both were nearly my age and both had beautiful shoulder length light brown hair. By my eyes widened cause they both were wearing mini dresses, it reached till their knees mostly. I gulped and lowered my gaze as one of them looked at me pointedly.