Chapter 35.

Assalamualaykum.

I am back again!!!

Thank you sooooo muchhh for reaching the goal! Eeeeee I love you all!!

Let's get this chapter to another high level. Comment your heart out! It makes the most happy ♡♡

Happie reading!♡

---------

- Behind every fake smile is a real agony. A real pain. -MyQuote♡

---------

Ammar's POV:

"Ready." I asked Noor when she walked out of the washroom in tights and a black top. I tied my shoes lace and smiled at her when she frowned at me cutely, I couldn't help but chuckle at her cuteness. I stood up  as she tied her hair up in high ponytail.

She turned to look at me as I stood behind her, a small pout on her lips and I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Why so grumpy, wifey?" I asked and she crossed her arms in front of her.

"You think I am fat." She replied, taking me by surprise.

"Wait, what?" I asked and she looked away.  I walked upto her and held her beautiful face in my hands.

"I never said that. And look at you, where is any fat?" I asked with a smile. I can't help smile at her small angry face. She rolled her eyes, turning away from my touch as she looked at the mirror again, I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Then why would you ask me to join gym with you?" She asked innocently and I wrapped my arms around her tiny fragile waist as I rest my face on her shoulder.

"Because I want you to be there. I want it. If  you don't want, no problem." I said to make her smile. She sighed and looked at me in the mirror.

"I am not fat, right?" She asked again after giving a thought causing me to smile.

"No babe. You are perfect." I kissed her cheek and she smiled.

"Let's go." I held her hand as we walked out of the room. We walked in the gym at the end of the corridor. I let go off her hand and looked back at her and she smiled at me as I went to the centre of gym, stretching to warm up and she stared at me and then nodded awkwardly causing me to let out a laugh.

"Come here." I stated and she smiled.

"I am way to fine here." She said sheepishly and I chuckled as I walked towards her.

------

Noor's POV:

I blinked as Ammar came towards  me and held my arms, streching them upwards and I laughed.

"What are you doing?"

"Helping you." He said as he then pushed my hip to one side and then to other.  Making me giggle.

"Okay okay, I will do myself." I laughed backing away and he watched me silently. Ugh what do I do. I looked around and saw weights at one side of the gym. I walked that way, his eyes on me.

"I am going to lift some weight." I said as I read the kilograms on the dumbles. My eyes widening slightly as I noticed the count starts from 10kg. I huffed silently and looked back at Ammar who was watching me amused. I smiled at him and then looked back at the weights. I pondered for a second and pulled out the 10kg dumble to only found out it was heavy and I felt my hand lower with weight when Ammar held the dumble over my hand, steading me. I looked at him beside me and he smiled.