Chapter 37.

Assalamualaykum.

How are you all?

Missed me? :')

Last author note is important don't skip it.

Goal: 170 comments In shaa ALLAH.

Happie reading♡

-----------

-When you fall in love, you are destined to be broken. Cause you "fell" and you didn't realised you had to rise in love. You fell in love. Getting Hurt was necessary. -MyQuote.

--------------

Saif's POV: (Ammar's Right hand man)

"You called at time. He is much better now." Doctor said to me as he looked at me after we walked out of the porch. I nodded at him and handed him the cash to which he smirked and took from me.

"No one will know about it." He assured me and I gave him a stern look. He left with satisfaction and I looked back at the building. Zain was screaming again and now it was started to get annoying. I shook my head and took out my mobile and called sir. Attaching the mobile to my ear as I stepped out and closed the door completely.

"Hello." Ammar Sir spoke up from other side. I could hear the chatter behind him. Probably he is in the wedding which was scheduled today.

"Sir, Zain is okay now. But he is threatening about telling everyone." I informed and then there was silence. I ran my hand through my hair, the feeling of worry etching in my mind once again.

It was my first illegal approach to our any client. Even though Zain was a brat who needed to be bashed. But still, Mr. Khalid has always dealt with everyone with decent rules. I wonder how someone as cruel as Ammar is his son. He is nothing like his father. But seeing he is CEO we staff dont have much say in it.

"I will visit tonight." My CEO's voice was rude and stern like always and I was left with no choice but to nod in agreement.

"Okay, sir." I replied voicing my action of agreement and the line went dead. Sighing I kept my mobile in the inner pocket of my coat and sat down on the stairs. Feeling distress in just imagining how Mr. Khalid will be ashamed and embarrassed when the world will know about this.

"It's sad to have a son like this." The words of my thoughts made their way out of my mind in a whisper, without me knowing it.

Noor's POV:

"Please sing." My eyes darted from one girl to other as they plead me to sing some song. I gulped nervously and looked at Rabia who smiled sheepishly at me.

"Uh.. I really don't think that's a good idea." I politely declined and the bride sighed before nodding. I felt bad. It was her day, she shouldn't be sad.

"I am sorry-" I started to apologize but she cut me off with an instant smile.

"Don't say sorry, Noori. Just sing! Ammar has told me so much about your beautiful voice. Please?" She said once again and I smiled awkwardly. I never sang in front of him, how can he go around saying his friends that I am a good singer. I gulped and she smiled adorably at me.

"It's my wedding.." she said sheepishly and that caused me to let out a small laugh and I gave in. She and other girls clapped a little when Rabia pulled me along her.

My hair falling on my shoulders as she pulled me to the small stage. I gulped nervously, every women in hall was now looking at us. I saw few asking who I was and was informed by others that I am Mrs. Noor Ammar Khalid.