4.

When we got home from the lake my head was in the clouds. I can't believe that I had sex with Kody. I just had sex with Kody. I dont regret it, but why do I feel so guilty. My parents would be furious. I expected to feel different, I don't feel differen. Tomorrow night im going to Sam's house with Riley for a sleepover. Kody and the guys are going to come later in the night. Sams parents are alot more liberal that mine. Not like they encourage her to have sex and do drugs but shes allowed to have male friends over.

"Faith!!" Sam squealed, "I cant believe you and Kody had sex." Riley sat there with her mouth open. We were all on Sams bedroom floor surrounded by chips, soda and sour patch kids. I nodded and munched on a chip. Sam started playing some music while we laughed and gossiped until there was a knock at the door.
"Ladies we have arrived," Ryan said with a cheesy wink. Jake shoved him and i laughed. When i looked at Kody he sparked a smile and sat beside me draping his arm over my shoulder. He kissed my cheek while Sam and Riley flirted with Jake and Ryan.
"Okay losers." Jake said,"We gotta play some truth or dare." Everyone agreed.
"Truth or dare Kody?" Jake asked. Kody said dare and Riley clapped excitedly. He dared Jake to put me on his shoulders and then for me to kiss his lips. We did okay until the dismount. We collapsed on a heap on the floor laughing our butts off while everyone else nearly peed themselves.
The game continued until the boys went home. Us girls started watching the exorcist. I dont do scary well but demon movies make me want to spend the night in a church holding onto a bible.

   "Mom I'm not feeling to well." I said while she asked questions from the other side of the line. "Yes I'm drinking water, no I don't need you home." This is the second day in a row where I throw up non stop.

Three weeks later, I still hadn't had my period. I was supposed to get it the week after me and Kody slept together.