Chapter 1: The Beginning

Chapter 1-

Chapter 1-

It all started when my sister and I was born in June and it was a season when the birds were out. I first opened my eyes, i saw a two beautiful eyes staring at me in happiness and said "My cute little Meku" my mother said gracefully.I looked around but things where still a little bright and saw another baby fox right next to me and it was my sister, my mother named her Lucy. Lucy and I tried walking around our hole and then I fell. "AAAHHHHHH" i screamed, i heard a little laugh above and looked up and saw my mom. "Come on my little Meku, it's almost time to sleep again, its the middle of the night" my mom said with a smile. Suddenly she looked up to the sound of a twig snap, she took me into the hole, I wondered what she was scared of and was confused of. Morning came and I saw light for the first time and I was very fascinated, I looked over at my sister and poked her and she got up. With our little paws tapping on the ground my mother woke up and followed as well. First we were in a neighborhood where everything was peaceful, birds were chirping, water was flowing, and the leaves were rustling. Lucy and I saw a bush that had red circles on them that my mom named them berries. Lucy and and I sat down and as Lucy reached for a berry a robin flu right down in front of us and chirped, this is one of my best memories with my sister.