Chapter 9:Meeting Masaki

Chapter 9-Meeting Masaki

It's been 19 days since I was found by Socera and Acuma so I asked if I could go Get some berries for lunch. "Sure just come back before dark" said Socera, "OK"I said cheerfully. I left to go to my favorite place, it was the place where Lucy and I use to eat the same berry bush. I found a purple butterfly but I remembered that this is how it all started last time. I started to head home just to be safe but I got lost, I fell down a hill and hurt my paw really bad where I couldn't even walk on it. I think I sprained it, I sat down and kept calling there names. After a while it started to get dark and it started to rain. I forgot but tonight the rogue wolves are coming on there search around the area for prey tonight. I really started to panic and I knew if I kept yelling for Acuma or Socera then the rogues would know where I am and at me. I heard foot steps above my head and just laid down and accepted my fate. It was the rouge wolves, I asked them while I was laying, "What did you do to my mother and sister" I said firmly. "oh those two, do you really want to know what happened?" grinned the pack leader of the rouge wolves."YES" I said loudly, "OK...When you were still out somewhere ,a human came by and captured both of your sister and mother and brought them to the little house where you got your new power from that doctor,He weakened them and skinned your mother. The little sister made it our and one eye was blind so she couldn't see very well, by the way she was born with a bad eye." she shared. "WHAT!" I said supersized."Anyway, we found your sister and felt down here right where you are sitting and her last words were Meku will stop you, that's why your the special one, your power is tied to your emotions so that's how you turn human"she explained " But how did my sister die?"I said crying. "I killed her, and now you will meet the same fate as your sister did!" she said loudly. I was frozen, I didn't know what to say Ijust dropped to the floor crying and screaming and then she was getting ready to swipe me to the side and knock me out. Suddenly something picked me up and ran super fast, faster than Acuma does and I was trembling and frozen, I looked to see who it was and it was a grey and white fox with bright blue eyes and hade a mark on the side of his face. He found a hole and ran in with me on his back and covered the opening with leaves. "who are you?" I asked trembling. He didn't respond he kept looking up at the moon.He looked down when he saw that they ran past us and turned towards me slowly and he looked at me and said " My name is Masaki, And your name is Meku!" he said happily and calmly with a smile on his face.