Chapter 15:Naoko

Chapter 15-Naoko

We left the exhibit and entered the African exhibit and saw animals we didn't even know exist so we quickly walked through the room trying to pick up the doctors sent then we got to this room where it's animals were located in the northern hemisphere. We noticed a boy on his knees in front of a forest exhibit and there was 5 red foxes in there and my eyes got huge and I ran over there as fast as I could and when I got there, I saw......my mother. I gripped my fists and and started crying, "Are you OK?" that boy said.The boy that was on his knees had black and red hair, the bottom part was black and the top part was red, he was wearing a red hoodie and had blue jeans,blue eyes, and he was the same age as I was. "Mom..."I said quietly,I also noticed my sister in the display too, they must of found her on the ground and took her in. "One of your family members are in there to..."he said sadly,"What your parents are in there to, how did they get in there!"I said , "The doctor took them and skinned them and he injected me with something and now I'm human, I'm Naoko, I'm a red fox, my brother, mother, and sister is in there." he said. I whispered to him secretly "My friends and I are hunting down the doctor to get revenge for our family,would you like to join us." I said with a smile, he teared up and said "Yes of course!". We walked around the building and finally found a room where they stuff the animals and we saw a doctor in there that had the same sent as the doctor that took our loved ones away. I stepped forward and he turned around and grinned, somehow we could talk to him by using our animal voices and he could understand and talk back to us."Well well well, what do we have here,Meku,and Naoko."the doctor said. He had a lab coat on with black hair and green eyes,he also had a beard and a mustache attached to his face and had a low voice."How do you know our names!"I said with a cringe, "I made what you are today, you don't know that I saw your past,Your mother and sister, and poor little Naoko, your mother, sister, and brother are all here."the doctor said with a smile. "That's not the only thing I injected you with, you also have powers that you didn't even know you had, Meku you can fly and have the power of fire, Naoko you have the power of lightning and can also fly, I made you this way, I'm guessing that you can control your shape shifting."the doctor explained,"What, you mean we can turn into a fox and human!"Naoko said, "Yes, oh and I hope you don't mind but I'm going to keep the owl."the doctor said with a grin. "WHAT OWL!"Akuma yelled, "They stowaway that was flying around this building"the doctor said, he grabbed the cage that had Socera in it. "Socera!" Akuma, Masaki, and I yelled, "You will not leave here with Socera"Akuma said,"Don't worry I'll put her to good use, being the first stuffed owl in this whole museum"the doctor said creeply. Akuma started to growl, suddenly he grabbed his tranquilizer gun and and shot me."If you want Meku back alive you will leave me alone!"He yelled angerly as he was gripping onto me, They all worked together to take him down and it was an epic battle between them.They won the fight and ordered to restore my strength. The doctor gave them the antidote and they injected it into me and my strength was restore and then we went to the police and said this guy took a wild owl out of the sky and it wasn't owl season yet. They arrested the doctor and now that we helped Meku and Naoko it's time to get revenge on the rouge wolves back at the forest. While Akuma, Socera, Masaki, and myself was walking towards the forest I looked back to see Naoko sitting on a bench looking down, I told the gang to wait for a second while I ran over to Naoko. "Hey, do you want to come with us?" I said, "I don't know what to do now, I have no friends, no family,... no pack..."Naoko said softly, "You don't need to be, come with us, we can be your pack, we can be your friends and family,.... come with us" I said, he looked at me with his big blues eyes that expressed how he was feeling immediately and he was reveled."Ok what's next on your crazy adventures." he said with a smile, "It's not over yet, we are just getting started in the forest."I said with a big smile.