Chapter 14:The City

Chapter 14- The City

We all walked down into the city of lights and there was people everywhere. We all smelled different smells coming from different directions and we tried to blend in by doing what everyone else was doing. We walked and tried to understand there language but we don't understand, we looked at a map and we were in Tokyo City, Japan. We can read but we can't talk, it's weird that our power is the power to read like a human."Everyone, I picked up his sent" I said, they followed me and we ended up in front of a animal museum. "Why is there a animal museum, do they worship us?"I said, "No way stupid!" Akuma said, "Don't call names, anyways his sent is definitely in there"Masaki said. "Isn't there something you need to tell Akuma, Masaki"I said, he started blushing "There's no time for that!"He said, I chuckled. We walked in and the first thing we saw inside was a stuffed wild animal, we all froze and stared and made no sound. I looked over at Masaki and Akuma and Akuma started crying quietly and Masaki looked down and closed his eyes and cringed. Socera, since she's an owl, will circle the building looking to see if he escapes. We walked through with our our noses cringed and our fists closed tightly. As we walked through the exhibit we saw animals but we couldn't smell there sent, it's like there not there but they are. We heard other people yelled to there parents and pointing at this one exhibit and before we entered the room I saw what it was before Akuma and Masaki saw and I through my arms out in front of them. "What,What's wrong?!" Masaki said, "Don't enter this room!"I said with my voice trembling. Masaki pushed my arm out of the way and he entered the room and froze again, his eyes went small and said "A-A-Akum-Akuma......close your eyes as I guide you through the room!", "I'm not a little pup anymore I can take it!"She said angerly. She entered and froze as well "My-M-M...My pack!" She said crying, she contiued walking to the exhibit where a little pole that had words on it that said "INFO ON WOLVES" it said "Wolves are amazing creatures that we love to collect for pictures, furs, and most importantly have to find and fix them if there hurt or injured and then let free. This is a pack of wolves we found dead in a forest not to far from here, it seems that all were killed by a different wolf or attacked by a rouge wolf pack, we took them in to see if we could save all of them but it was to late. So we stuffed them so they will never be forgotten."She stopped reading and punched the sign and fell to her knees. On display was her mother and fellow wolves of our pack, "All this time, and you were here, WHY....where's my brother.....IF THEY GOT ALL THE WOLVES THEN WHERE'S MY BROTHER!"Akuma yelled.Masaki came over to Akuma and placed his hand on her shoulder and knelled down to her level and said "I know your sad and confused, I am to, I thought the same thing why my sister wasn't there until you said my brother, I found out why, I'm your brother, I knew it the whole time I was re-united with you, I'm here, your not alone." Masaki said. "Why didn't you tell me, I MISSED YOU FOR YEARS,HOW DID YOU MAKE IT OUT ALIVE!"Akuma said with her hands on her head. "It doesn't matter, all that matters is that we are together again."Masaki said. There was a silence that filled the exhibit and all I could think of was "Mom,Lucy..I know your looking down on me from heaven and all I have are them, if you can, please help them too, make sure that what ever happens to us, ends happily,and that we live in happiness, I miss you"I thought to myself.