Chapter 8:Socera's Past

Chapter 8- Socera's Past

I was born in a small village were magic was everything, I had only one friend though and my parents pasted away when I was 9. I went to academy of witch magic, I learned a lot of spells and one day my instructor left for a little bit so I had to Watch over the academy for at least 10 minutes. I tried making my own spell and I don't know what happened but I think I put a liquid that wasn't suppose to be in there so I drank it and it turned me into an owl. I looked into a book and it said there's no cure for this spell. I could barely fly or move because this was all new to me. The master came back 5 minutes after because he said he forgot something and he had a fear of owls and I thought he would recognize me but he didn't and he kicked me out and I had to live by myself trying to live in the wild.Over the years I mastered my flying skills and started living like a true owl in the wild. One day , when I was 19, I found a little wolf pup in the middle of no where and she didn't look like she was in a pack and she was hurt. I took her in and it looked like she wasn't hurt but she kept crying?! I didn't understand at first but after she explained I knew how she felt. I took care of her until she became of age(14) and I let her go.She refused and stayed with me for all these years. WE lived in a cave and now she is 16 but we are known as family. So we were called "Socera And Acuma, The Hero's", we were called this after we rescued several animals from rouge wolves but I think the worst case we saw a child in was a little fox named Meku that reminded me so much of Acuma,she was also torn away from her family.