Chapter 11:Time

Chapter 11- Time

Over time I have been with Masaki he had taut me how to control my new power, the way it works is that it is tied to my emotions so when I feel like my Meku form,he taught me who I was and how to get along again.I rediscovered to be myself again and to live on for my mother and sister, The way I control my human form is when I bowel my head and think of the things they did to my mother, you can say it is the hate of what they did to my mom.The way of turning from a human back into my Meku form (fox) is when I release my hate and be relaxed.That one time when I just turned into a human when I opened my eyes is when I just started my power. One time we went back to find the human that hurt so many animals in that one house, when we got there there was nothing left, they took everything and left.It's been 6 years since this all happened and it's just been Masaki and I. Sometimes I would see Socera but she would search for me and nothing else. One day I was really surprised to see Acuma searching for me with a concerned look on her face and yelling "GET OUT HERE YOU LITTLE BRAT" she would scream but I never showed my face after what she said.It's a new day today and I went on a hike to see a new area. I smelled something new, something familiar, I had a flash back for when I smelled the foot prints outside my fox hole before I was turned into a human. Masaki had a plan when I ran back to get him but his plan needed Acuma and Socera, "What, NO!" I shouted. "It's the only way, the plan is we all go into our human forms and we find whom ever ever did this to use and then we can attack the rouge wolves later." Masaki explained, "First of all Socera can't I dont think can go into a human form anymore, second if we did want to do this why do we need to bring them along!" I Said angerly. "We need back up, and Acuma, she... there's something about her...I... I-I...I don't know but there's something.... so familiar." he stuttered, "OK,OK, I'll do it but only for you and Socera, If I did this Acuma wouldn"t say anything to me." I said, "OK then It's decided, we are getting the group back together!" he yelled cheerfully with a smile. When I first meet Masaki he was was 18 (now he's 24) it was weird how he looked like a wolf but he was a fox, he said his mother was a wolf and his father was a fox. He said he had a sister named Acuma but never saw her again after a rouge wolf attack,he thinks Acuma is with Socera but he doubts it, after he faked his death he was heart broken that he left his sister behind but he saved her. Acuma never talks about her past.I'm 13 now and I still see her around, she's 22 now and Socera is 27 now, everybody has grown so much.