Chapter 14: Chunin Exams Part 2 ( continue )

Disclaimer: YALL SHOULD KNOW WHO OWN NARUTO!! IF YOU DONT YOU AIN'T A REAL NARUTO FAN.

Lee smiled at me as we went to my teams gate.
"Lee, thanks." I hugged him.
"Your very welcome!"
"Wanna hear a secret?" I asked.
He turn all sweaty and red.
"Y-yes!"
I wiped his sweat. As he blush even more.
"I was bullied when I was younger. Before I came to the village." I said.

He looked shock.
"How can someone like you, who I do youthful can be bullie?" He ask.
"Well, I don't remberer what's my village called, but I love to learn, like today, but they saw it like I was a freak, and a nerd." I said.
He was crying. Typical Rock Lee being like his role model.

"I never knew you had a hard life." He cried.
I giggled.
"Well, now I have you." I hugged him.
"I'm very thankful to be friends with you!"

I blush.
"May I ask if who else knows this?" Lee ask.
"Only you." I said as we arrive at the gates.
"Thank you Lee for taking me." I said.
"Your welcome. (Y/n)... i love you." Lee gave me a blow kiss.

"Lee." I grabbed his arms and peck him on the cheek.
He blush crazy and left.
I giggled as my team arrived.
"Ready?" I asked them.
"Yes."
"Yep."
"Ready!"
We open the door.

Time skip because I'm lazy 😄😄

We enter the area to see the primary stage round. Gosh!! I was so scared!!!! We I walked in I saw team 8,10, and team 11 and the sand siblings. I wasn't worried, after all, I did watch the whole anime!!

"You are the last team to enter. Welcome every one to the primary exams!" They said.

"Primary exams?" The genuin ninjas question.
"Yes! We have descided that there are way to much ninjas who pass, so we will be having a primary exams. Your names will be randomly pick to go fight." They said.

We looked at the bored, the first names, Sasuke and (forgot whoever please dont hate😢😢).

"Hn."
"YES!! A UCHIHA!!" (Im just going to call him Bob.)

After that not so intense round of Bob and Sasuke, new names were drawn.

Tenten and Temari. Woah. After that it was Ino and Sakura, Shikamaru and a Kin. (I thinks thats her name.) than Naruto and Kiba, after that it was Gaara and Rock Les, so INTENSE! THAN Neji and Hinata. After that it was finally my turn.

It had (y/n) (l/n) vs Yamiko. A sound Ninja...

"Hah your going down!" Yamiko said.
"Do you even know who (y/n) looks like?" A girl asked, I was thinking his team mate.
"No, but she's going down!" He cheered.
"Do you even know who (y/n) is? For anything she's taking you down!" Naruto yelled. "BELIEVE IT!"

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Yamiko said as he went into the fighting area.
"Dont be to cocky." I said as I enter the area too.

"Can you shut up!" He yelled.
I stick my tongue out at him. He rolled his eyes.
"Childish!"
"You shouldnt be talking!" I yelled.
"Now now, please don't fight, yet." The examers smiled.
"Now, 3, 2, 1, let the battle begin!" He yelled.
I threw a kunai knife at him, he easily dodge it.
"Feisty I see." He smirks.

I stood still, I sat on the ground waiting for him to make the first move.

"Hey!! Whatcha doing!!' Naruto yelled
I looked at him, with my eyes. Xiongagon is active right now. Naruto panic and fell on the ground. I went back to sitting, I closed my eyes, waiting him to attack me.

He looked at me confuse. Time pass by and he finally said something.
"YOU KNOW WHAT? IF YOU ARE NOT GONNA MAKE THE FIRST MOVE, I WILL!" He yelled and came running at me. I still didn't move. I eyes were close. Though all the time, I was planning what do. Kinda like Shikamaru, but more simple. I focus my charka on the ground, just in case he comes. I felt him coming towards me.

"EARTH STYLE: MUD WAVE!" He yelled.
"Subatution jutus." I said as I disapear. I popped back after the mud wave was gone. He quickly notice me and tried to stab me. I stopped it. His eyes widen.
"I'm the quickest ninja in the whole genuin squads." He said.
"But I'm the quickest ninja you have seen yet, maybe not as quick as the yellow flash."
He looks at me shocked.
"EARTH STYLE: MUD SLASH!" He yelleds.
"Wind style: Wind spams bullet shots." I said as my bullets destory the mud slash and hit Yamiko.

"Wind user eh?" He said coughing blood out.

He dash at me, trying to kick or punch me. He miss every hit. It was my turn, I spawn clones, about 20, who corner him.
"Lightning and Wind: electric wind trap." Me and my clones said.
In no time he got caught in the trapped

"Im not letting you go that easily." He coughs more blood while still being in the trap.

"You combine your releases together?"

"I don't know what does it look like?" I said.

"(y/n). What a pretty name for a pretty girl." He said.

"Whatever Yamiko." I rolled my eyes.

"Teleportation jutus." He said and got out of my trap.

"Damn." I said.

He teleport to me and stab me in my belly and kicked me across the area. Blood started to come out of my mouth.

"S***!" I curse to myself. I got up, now feeling weak.

"NO (Y/N)!! COME ON!!!!" I heard Naruto yelled.

"No need to be rush, I only gave you a postion that takes your charka slowly. It last about, hmm, 4 hours." He smirk.

"STOP BEING LIKE THIS!" I got up with blood, slowly coming form my mouth and going down to my chin.

"Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet!" He yelled as he made a Ram → Horse → Dragon sign.

"Two can play this game." I said as I jump on the dragon and flip off of it.

" Lightning Dragon Tornado!" I yelled.

Both of our dragons started to fight, but since I didn't use wind, this was a harder fight.

"Hm." He said as he ran towards.

I tripped him and we started to fight. I didn't want to fail.

"MIX MOVES: WIND AND LIGHTNING!" I yelled. He looked at me, huffing and puffing.

"Rasenshuriken and Chidori!" I said. I have NO idea how I learn rasenshuriken, but I manage to do it.

He tried to dodge it as I was chasing after him. I looked over to see that his earth dragon won to my lightning. Not strong enough.... I looked at him once again to find the dragon running at me. Be hide it was Yamiko smirking.

"Check mate." I heard him.

There was no way I'm losing to a cocky son of a beach. (HAHAH I DIDNT WANT TO WRITE THE REAL ONE :3).

I increases my charka into the chidori and rasenshuriken. It turn so big that it was double my size. I felt weak, I was putting all my charka into this move. I only have one chance, I had to risk it.

"You think you can kill my dragon with that?" He laugh.

"Nices try." The dragon was now coming at me at top speed.

"SHARPNESS ATTACK TECHNIQUE!" I scream. I threw it, hoping not to fail. I feel onto the ground.

I look up, my wind and lightning move had destroyed the dragon, making a huge blast, then hitting Yamiko into the wall and almost killing him. He was bleeding pretty bad.

"That's... what you get... you cocky.... idiot." I said and faint.

"WE NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION!" I heard some of my friends, and the examers, and some of Yamiko's friends said.

"(y/n)!!!" I heard form Obito, Gai, and Lee. Heh... I love them.

"I got you...." I heard Kenta said.

I felt someone pick me up....