intro to story |-/

(ALL LOWER CASE INTENDED. the story will start within two weeks or so depending on if I am done with the first chapter and I have the second one at least started if not I will let you guys know🤘🏻)ps. it will mention acts and thoughts of suicide. and some parts might be sensitive through out the book and I will make sure to Put up some type of a warning sign in front but in the meantime stay alive frens. ✌🏼
I walked through the Forrest I've come to know oh so very well. walking past the trees that were all too familiar. the smell of pine cones and the sound of the beautiful blue lake makes everything, better. in ways this my only place where I find myself happy. even calm. I'm hardly ever how I feel beyond the forest, anywhere but the forest if you must. out of the forest I'm a mess of anxiety, depression , schizophrenia , well maybe the last part is all the time but that's besides the point of this forest, my forest makes me forget everything bad and wrong with me and everything around me. it makes me feel free. the sunsets are calming the sun rises remind me of nice warm tea. almost. people ask me where I go and I say I'll always be down in the forest. when I tell people that they give me odd looks they call me a delusional kid with dreams bigger than anyone. what my dream is? to inspire. to make people want to be alive to want to be on earth I want to create music with meanings only the smallest amount of people will understand. I want- actually my advice ,make it about other people. it seems to work as far as I know. I've written a few songs but I feel to enclosed. as if to tell someone I wrote a song about a forest would seem as if I'm just an idiot with a dream. people seem to feel obligated to judge me for what I love. they feel the need to put me down so they feel better about their insecurities. but that's off topic. my point is friend, please don't feel obligated to do as others wish you to do even if it's your closest friend and you don't want to. then don't. the reason I am saying this is because on a cold winter night columbus Ohio something happened. and before that happened well it's a long story. so I'll just start from the beginning to clear it up.