2 |-/

the bus came to a harsh stop making Tyler hit his head on the seat in front of him. he looked to his left to see Josh laughing.
"how long was I sleeping for?"Tyler said his voice groggy from waking up so abruptly.
"maybe two hours?  yea I think two hours. oh by the way your phone went off a few times."
"where are we that I managed to sleep two hours?" Tyler grabbed his phone and his eyes went soft his dad called him and he had load of messages. as he scrolled through them they seemed to not be very important so it was okay.
"oh did they not tell you? t-the camp is in Seattle. "
"Seattle? really? no wonder they wanted me to go! I've wanted to go to Seattle for so long I've wanted to live in Seattle. "
Tyler continued ranting about how much he loved Seattle and Josh sat there listening to every word he said admiring how he used his hands to explain everything in a somehow better way. after five minutes the bus driver told everyone to get off the bus with all there things. as the boys got off, some guy with biggest forehead tyler had ever seen walked up to tyler and asked for five bucks.
"I don't even think I have cash.."
"hey josh, got cash?"
"Brendon you know I don't have money my parents never sent me any."
"hey I'm just checking!" Brendon said putting his arms up in defense.
Josh shook his head chuckling at Brendon punching his shoulder playfully. Josh led Tyler to a cabin and told him that He was in the cabin with him. he also said something about it only being two people per cabin which Tyler found odd. Tyler dropped his bags onto his bed and laid down next to them putting his arms behind his head.
"hey Tyler there's a forest behind the cabins and I want to go but I never wanted to go alone... Will come with me?"
"yea sure."
Tyler grabbed his book and pen just in case he came up with ideas. Tyler followed Josh as they walked behind the cabins and into the beautiful forest with trees covered in snow and small mountains of snow in some places. Tyler admired the view oh yea he liked the forest too. but Josh he was, he was looking around the forest himself while he wasn't looking Tyler may or may not have took a picture of him just cause He liked how it looked.
"the forest is beautiful isn't it?"
Josh asked making eye contact with Tyler.
"yea it really is.hey josh what time is it?"
"i-its 7:30 we sadly have a curfew which is eight so we better walk back. "
"ok." was all tyler said. he felt a little sad to leave the forest but he did come up with some ideas. they went back to the cabin and had a conversation about blink-182 till it was curfew.
_____|-/____
12:50am
there was a loud knock on the door and they said that it was a emergency test to make sure everyone is aware of it. everyone was pissed that they had to walk outside, stand in the cold for fifteen minutes, then go back to sleep. it doesn't seem that bad unless you're tyler and you hardly ever get sleep and if you've been woken up you cant fall back asleep take it from tyler, it sucks. before tyler made it back in Brendon was talking to him about josh and just to be careful what of what he says to josh because he's sensitive.  tyler said he would keep it in mind and walked back into the cabin with josh already on his bed. tyler stayed awake for an hour or two because his thought got  the best of him. and he finally fell asleep after the second hour.

____|-/
idk how to feel about this chapter.. but yea heres an update!