A Year After~

Yeah, it has been a year after SP5RK's first year of being K-Idols. A year after everything beautiful....and bittersweet. Today, is the day, where everything will be okay...or maybe not. Taemin immediately gets up from bed and sits down on the couch.

He bit his lip and got the unmoved remote and turned on the TV. A scent of lavender filled the living room, but it's too strong, or someone might sneeze. Taemin sniffed and, in a split second, sneezed. He thought the scent was good to smell, but actually, it isn't.

He sighed in frustration, looking at his Minho hyung's cellphone. He pursed his lips and yawned, realizing he was still sleepy. Too late, once I wake up, I can't sleep. Taemin told himself mentally and just stared at the door.

SHINee's comeback is coming, and it has been flooding through their brains. But the one who's most affected is Taemin. He's worried about too many things, too many problems, and most of all, Hyuri. Ever since last year, he and Kai lost contact.

Just because of those four words that struck Taemin that day, he decided to never be friends with Kai again. And, Taemin's sure that Kai is just watching them from afar. But he nearly forgot it now, so what's there to worry about?

Oh, yeah, he almost forgot....HYURI. Yep, ever since they were together, he has been very overprotective about her, but he doesn't see nothing wrong going on with Hyeri anyway. He sighed in relief...he had no problems after all.

Taemin played with his hair, noticing how dark it is. Of course, he colored his hair yesterday, it's for their comeback. Loud footsteps were heard from the hallway, step by step, the sound gets louder.

"Key hyung, is that you?" Taemin asked...or maybe yelled at the same time. But, there was no answer, yes, it's Key. Taemin can tell because every morning, Key doesn't talk. Today was October 7. 3 days before their comeback stage in M!Countdown.

A sigh escaped from Taemin's now pursed lips, now he's left pondering if he will do good. A creak can be heard from the door, telling it was opened. Taemin took a single glance and realized it was...someone.

………………………………………………………………

A loud yawn can be heard from someone's mouth. He seems tired, or annoyed. The scars on his face make his handsome face a mess. He looked like he's familiar.

A loud Tsk.. escaped from his pale mouth. He looked at the photo that's now on the floor. The crumpled photo of him and Taeyeon. It brings him back memories.

He got up from his seat and got the photo swiftly. He frowned, and turned up his lighter. He smirked and put the photo near the burning flame from the lighter.

And, bit by bit, the photo burns right in front of his swelling eyes. The ashes fell on the floor, and suffocating smoke fills the whole area.

He threw the lighter, and kicked it on the ground. When he was done, he walked a few steps. Where else can I go? He thought for a second. He shrugged off all of his thoughts and continued walking to god knows where.

——————————————

Deni's Note:

Oh, wait, I nearly forgot to tell, the whole Year 2 will not include any of the characters' POVs. It's no one's POV, and the composition is more deep.

I had to work for that, literally! After reading deeply composed stories, I finally learned how to write like a real author.

This was made on October 14, 2013. Done on October 16, 2013 :D

The new Lee Taemin in the multimedia section :D