Chapter 3- The Meet Up

Today's the day to meet the one and only Perrie Edwards. Today's the first day of the dare so my plans are first i'm going to meet up with Perrie. I'll do anything to make her like me, i'll seduce her. Then after that be closer to her then make her fall for me for 2 months then break up with her, easy. Hopefuly this will be easy for me, we all know that Perrie's a cold-hearted and arrogant person. She's not easy to tame, goodluck to me.

I'm already here in school and i'm looking for Perrie. I suddenly saw a group of people taking pictures of the Black Scorpions, I felt annoyed. Why  would they even take pictures of them? So I decided on going there because I already know that Perrie is there because she's the leader of the black scorpions.

"Aheeemmmm." I coughed loudly so the people will hear me.

"Can I please get to my girlfriend." I said making the people to talk softly.

"Who's that girl is she new here?"

"Ohhh sh*t she's so hot."

"Wonder who's her girlfriend."

I laughed loudly and said "Im not new here i'm actually your classmate but uou never noticed me before. I'm Jade Thirlwall, Perrie Edwards girlfriend." I said making the crowd shocked. I look at Perrie and she's grinning widely making me feel uncomfortable. I was planning on going to Perrie but someone grab my hand and slapped me so hard.

"How dare you slap me. You slut!" I said and slapped her in return.

She tried to slap me again but someone slapped her first. And when I saw who the person who slapped the slut, It's Perrie mouthing "you're welcome". I was going to say thank you but Perrie started talking to the people surrounding us.

"Everyone listen!!! I have an annoucement to make. Yes it's true Jade Thirlwall is my girlfriend. So don't you dare touch her, hurt her or else you that will be the last time you'll do in your life." Perrie said making blush. What??!! Blush!!! No i'm not blushing, it's just hot.

"And also she's not a fling or a one night stand. She's different from my other girlfriend and boyfriend. Our relationship is real." She continued while looking at me. God!!! What is this girl doing to me.

"Come on Jade. Were going to talk. Privately." She said with a poker face. Gosh she's so bipolar. Sometime she's sweet but then later on she's cold as ice.

"O-o-ka-ay." I freaking stuttered she's so scary.

We went to the janitor's room idk what is this room called. I'm really scared what if she kill me for what I said earlier.

"Jade why did you said that you're my girlfriend?" She asked

"Well I-I ha-ave a-a cru-u-ush on you." I stuttered again

"Well it's fine, atleast you already confessed your love on me." She said with a big grin on her face

"Yeah." I said shortly. Fudge it's so awkward.

"And by the are you my girlfriend now? And you're fvcking hot dammit." She cursed

"If you want to I can be your girlfriend. And thanks for the compliment." I said

"Well so if your my girlfriend can I kiss you. I cant resist the temptation." She said leaning closer to me. But I stopped her and said.

"Yes I'm your girlfriend but there are some rules we need to follow. Rule number one, no other woman or man while you're in a relationship with me or else i'm going to rip your face off. Rule number two, no kiss until our first date. Rule number three, you need to text or tell me when ever you go anywhere with out me. Rule number four, uhhmm you need to have good grades like me. I dont want a relationship with a dumb person. So that's it." I said

"Well if that's what you want then i'll agree with that. So when will we tell this to our parents?" She asked

"We could tell them tonight." I said.

"I'm okay with that. And Jade can I also make some rules, cause you made rules so I'll so make rules." She said

"Well it's fine." I answered shortly.

"So while were together, you should'nt talk to any boys or girls except for you bestfriend and close friends. And while were together no one does'nt have the right to touch you or be close to you. And also you're my property, and cause you're my property no one can take you away from me." She said looking at my eyes.

"Okay i'll agree with that. So are we good. And cause were a couple we also need something ti call eachother or nicknames." I told perrie.

"Well yeah, what if babe?" Babe what!!! I want it to be unique.

"No too classic. I want it to be unique." I said

"Okay we can talk about it later Jadey." Jadey?? Well that could be nice.

"Well no need  Jadey's nice Pez." What??!! Pez!!! Stupid me.

"Pez is nice also." She said while grabbing my hand. I felt butterfly in my stomach, no cerrection it's nit butterfly, it's a zoo in my stomach.

We are now walking in the hallway and we heard people whispering about me and Perrie.

"Are they together?"

"Noooo!!! Not my Perrie."

"They look nice together. I ship them Jerrie."

"Is that Jade Thirlwall with Perrie Edwards?"

"Don't worry about them. They're just people who wanted to ruin other peoples life." She whisperd to me.

"Owhhh here's your room. See you, 5:00 pm, court." She said while letting go of my hands and turning her back on me but I grab her hand and kisses her cheeks. And I just saw the Perrie Edwards blush.

"Okay see you later. And by the way you're blushing." I said and went inside my room and I heard her mumbled "fvck".

Skip Class

I'm here walking to the court because Perrie told me to go there. I guessing they are having a practice for the basketball team.

I'm already here in the court and currently watching Perrie playing basketball. I'll be honest Perrie playing basketball is so hot. Their coach made a time out so I ran to Perrie and I offered to wipe the sweat off her face, she agreed so I started on wiping her sweats.

"You were really good there." I complimented

"Thanks. Do know why I was really good there?" She asked me

"No, I dont know. Why?" I answered

"Because I was inspired by my most beautiful girlfriend." She said and kissed my cheeks.

"I gotta go. I have something to tell coach." She said runninv back to her coach.

I waited for Perrie to come back.

"Jadey let's go." Someone said to me. And I realized that Perrie is back.

We went to her car and decided to go first at my house then after that we will go to her house. I'm really excited on what will be our parents reaction when they found out about me and Perrie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys so I promised that this chapter will be longer so here it is. Chapter three will be the family dinner so stay tuned.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me and my personal account. Love lots.