Chapter 8- I don't like you

Double update. You're welcome.

Before you read I would like to say that this is my favorite chapter so far. I was literally smiling like an idiot when I was writing this chap. Hope you love it just like I did.

--------------
"I don't think I like you Jade." With that my heart broke in a million pieces.

I ran away but Perrie shouted something that made my heart leap.

"I don't like you Jade." She shouted which made the people around us shocked and even the teachers. "I don't like you because I love you." She said smiling and almost crying.

"Yeah. I love you ever since the first time I saw you." She said that made the people 'awe'.

"What do you mean?" I walk towards her.

"I don't think you remember this but when we were 2nd grade and your lollipop was taken by some bullies and you cried for hours even your brother can't stop you. I don't know why but I found it cute when you cried back then but I found also annoying so I bought many lollipop and gave it to you. You were really happy when I gave you the lollipop you even kissed me on the cheek back then which made my heart beat really fast. That kiss made me realize something. It made me realize that i'm inlove with you. Ever since then, i'm always guarding you and looking at you secretly. Everytime I saw someone bully you I always stop them from bullying you and telling them that i'm the only one who can bully you. Only Jesy and my family knows about my feeling for you. Oh, god this is embarassing but I don't care. Did you know that I was really happy when you suddenly made me your girlfriend. I need to stop this." She said and here I am shocked at what was happening.

"Let's go somewhere private." She whispered then grab mg hand and ran.

We arrived at the school park where no one is around.

"So what part was I?" She asked. I did'nt answered cause i'm still in shock.

"So when you asked me to be your girlfriend I was really happy I even celebrated and almost throw a party hahahaha." She smiled and laughed.

"But a bad news came to me. When everyone knew about our relationship. One of the member of my gang gave me a clip of you and Leigh-anne." Her face dropped and I knew where this is going.

"Perrie I can explain about that." I tried to continue to talk but she cut me off and said. "It's fine. I know you wanted to change me. I understand if you don't like me. I just wan't to tell you my feelings cause I can't continue keeping this." She walked near me and placed her forehead to mine. She's leaning closer to me until our lips met. She kissed me passionately and I glady kissed back. Every second of the kiss feel like paradise. We could do this forever. We pulled back for air. And she planted kiss to my forehead.

"Perrie." I said. Maybe this time is also the where I tell her my feelings.

"I love you too." I said then grab head and kissed her.

"That's our third kiss for today Thirlwall." She laughed and hugged me really tight.

"I like your kisses." I said cheekily.

"What are you doing to me." She said then kissed my forehead again.

"I love you so much Jade and I will do anything for you." She kneel down and grab my hand then kissed it.

"Will you be my girlfriend for real?" She asked.

"Yes Perrie. I would love to." Then after that we hug and headed to our classes.

--------------

"Well what do we have here? The couple of the school." Our professor said."You're both late. Detention after classes."

What the hell. Detention! Argghh. I hate detention but right now it's fine cause I got to spend it with Perrie.

"Sit down both of you." He said with an 'I Demand You' tone. "And Ms. Edwards, nice speech back there. We loved it. You could run for president, you're a good talker." He continued.

"Thank you sir but I don't think I'll be a good president I have basketball." She said.

"Okay so let's carry on with the lesson."

"Yes sir."

Skip Class

Me and Perrie went outside our room and then we saw both our bestfriends asking for details.

"Explain!" Both Jesy and Leigh-anne said.

"Okay okay. So me and Perrie confessed our love for each other." I said.

"That's it?" Leigh anne asked.

"And she knew about the dare all along." I said that made her shocked.

"Ohh. Sorry bout that Perrie." Leigh apologized.

"It's fine. I'm actually thankful about that dare. If you did'nt dare Jade maybe until now i'm still secretly looking at her." Perrie said than grab my waist closer to her.

"Okay okay. We gotta go, we just came here to ask you questions." Leigh said.

"Bye lovebirs!" Jesy said.

"So what now? Wanna go for a date?" Perrie whispered in ny ears giving shivers all over my body.

"Well I don't have any other choice. You plan great dates." I said then we went to her car.

"Where to go?" Perrie asked me while she starts the engine.

"Ice cream parlor?" I suggested.

"That's great!" Than the car started. "Ice cream parlor here we go." Perrie said and we both laughed.

Ice Cream Parlor

"You know Jade. I'm starting to think that you love that ice cream than me." Perrie said while watching me eat the ice cream i ordered.

"Were thinking the same Pez." I said making her face crumpled.

"Your making me jealous Jade even if that an ice cream." She said then tickled me.

"S-stop P-perrie! Hahahhaha. People are looking at us." I said making her stop then I slapped her arm.

"Ow. That hurts." She pout making me cup her face. She thought that i'm going to kiss her because she leaned closer to me but I faced back making her face down.

"You're such a tease. Did you know that." She said then Hugged me.

"I don't care if people are watching us right. I wan't them to know that you are mine." She whispered to my ear. "Let's go home. Your mam texted me, asking where we are." She said then we headed to her car.

-------------------

Hi guys. Love you so much. Don't forget to vote, comment anf follow me.