Chapter 4- Parents

Uhhmmm guys the 1-3 chapters are not edited so there are many typo's but I promise that I will edit all my incoming chapters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jade's Pov

Me and Perrie are already here in her house. We decided to have dinner here cause she wanted to show me her room. So were currently in her room, cuddling and watching movie. This cuddling is making me blush and feel uncomfortable.

"Jadey, are you fine? Am I making you uncomfortable?" Is she reading my mind.

"If you don't wan't cuddle, I could stop." She said standing up, frowning. But I grabbed her hand and said.

"No stay with me. I want you right now. I want your cuddle. Okay?"

"Okay."

Perrie sat down again extending her arm around me and pulling me close to her. Ahhhh what is this girl doing to me. Am I falling inlove with her? No I cant fall inlove or else I will get hurt.

"You know Jadey, I wan't to tell you something." Perrie said looking me right in the eyes

"What is it Pez?" I asked

"Nevermind." She said looking back.

"Okay. Let's go downstairs my parents are probably here." I said

"Yeah we must go." She said interwining our fingers.

Me and Perrie are walking then I saw my parents talking to Perrie's parents.

"What do you think will be their announcement?" My mum asked Perrie's mum.

"I dont know maybe it's just a school project."

"Yeah maybe. But I wan't the announcement to be like "Me and Perrie are together mum" like that." Mum said copying my voice.

"What are you talking about mum?" Perrie asked her mum.

"Nothing dear, just mother things."

"Ohhh, okay. Me and Jade are just going to Jonnie and Karl."

"Sure dear."

We saw Jonnie and Karl at the living room drinking wine, so we headed to them.

"Hey bro. Drinking wine now ehhh.." -me

"Shut up Poopey." -Karl. The effff, I really hate people calling me poopey. It's just gross.

"Don't call me that. It's gross." -me

"If you sa----." Karl was cut off by my mum.

"Dinner is ready children." - my mum

~~~~~~~~~Skip Dinner~~~~~~~~~

"So Jade and Perrie. What is your announcement?" Perrie's mum asked us.

"Well me and Jade are tog------." Perrie was cut off by our mothers

"Together." Our mothers said in unison.

"We knew it. Were your mothers, we can feel it." Hahahahahaha.

"Okay and I decided that we can go to the Philippines to have a vacation for 2 weeks. Just Thirlwall and Edwards. I did not told Jade about this because it's suprise. So you guys in?" What???!!! Well I heard that Philippines is a beautiful place.

"I'm in." -me

"Me too." Karl

"Me."- Jonnie

"All of us are in. So when are we going?" My mum asked Perrie.