Chapter 18 Sisters reunion

Earlier

Fuck this is never going to work, Bruce is gonna be so pissed. I kept dialing the number multiple times but each went to voice mail. "Come on pick up." I begged into the phone calling one last time, on the third ring they picked up.

"Hello?" She asked sounding tired, I smiled into the phone hearing her sweet voice once again. "Hello whose calling?"

"Alice go to 34th Place, apartment number 45. Hurry." I say as I was about halfway to my apartment.

"Victoria?" She asked with a cheerful sound as she knew I was there in town. "Where have you been?"

"Doesn't matter just get to my apartment fast." I said and her line clicked dead, I hadn't told her prior about me being Batgirl but she did know was whenever I called she was to come to my apartment for it was an emergency. But I hadn't actually had a face to face talk and since I've been back and just the thought of seeing her now would give her new reasons to be angry at me. Climbing threw my window I heard the door unlock. She kept up her lock picking skills.

"Alice I'm in the bedroom." I called as her light footsteps lead into my room. I faced her in my Batgirl suit. " Alice I need you to be Batgirl, while I become Bad Luck again." I says taking the suit off and moving to the closet. Her black hair was draped over her shoulder as her crystal blue eyes stared in awe of me.

"Well I always knew you would become a hero." She says breaking our silence. "Would you care to explain you being Batgirl?"

With that I do I explained why I left, what happened while I was gone, when I came back with Harley, Tim, Bruce, Dick, and especially Jason. Alice would take notes on how my cheeks would get a red tint whenever it was something involving the leather menace. But I told her about Cobblepot and my plan for her to switch with me.

"I thought Bruce said that he didn't want you to be Bad Luck again." She said lifting up one of her eye brows.

"It doesn't matter if Cobblepot unmasks batgirl he will see Tori.... you know he will kill me." I grabbed the box that held my costume "Plus with the two of us it would be easy to take him down."

"Are you sure you want to be Bad Luck or are you just going to be her to stay with..." She did a falling in love impression "Jason." I blushed a little, And a smile formed on my sisters lips "You do! fine I'll be Batgirl, but you owe me."

"I always do."

Short chapter but I never really explained how Alice and Victoria came up with the switch.